Sign in to follow this  
logan3033

Snowthrower for 252-H Wheelhorse lawn tractor

logan3033

I live in Waterville, Maine.  I have a Wheelhorse 252-H.  I am looking for a snowblower attachment.  I should have bought one when my Dad told me to, but, of course, I knew more than he did.  Well, he was right.  I wish that he were hear so that I could tell him, but he probably knew it at the time anyway.  I hope so.  I would be very grateful for any help that you could provide. Thank you.  Logan~

Specifics:  

1988 or 89 Wheelhorse lawn tractor

Need snowthrower!

252-H or 257-H 

05 or 06-37-SK01

riveted black plate on snowthrower

May I provide my email address?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• swedish_wheelhorseclub
      By swedish_wheelhorseclub
      my wheel horse c-160 aoutomatick
      folow me on Instagram
      @swedish_wheelhorseclub

• DennisThornton
      By DennisThornton
      I thought for a bit for a good title and still don't know how best to phase it...  Second best Wheel Horse forum?   ??

A couple years ago I scoured the Internet for Wheel Horse info and while I certainly found other forums and I certainly gathered Wheel Horse info elsewhere I settled down here and I'd say 99 percent of the time I stay here. Comfortable, great info, great guys, lots of pictures and I truly believe that this is Wheel Horse Central!  But I was wondering, do any of you cheat?  A little?  Do you wonder off at night and return in the early morning hours to visit other sites?  Sometimes just to look around?  I KNOW some of you do!  
    • zanepetty
      By zanepetty
      Does anyone have any good pictures of where the throttle and choke cable goes on my 753? I'm thinking one runs over the head and the other goes under the engine shround but I can't remember for sure. Any pics or help is appreciated. Also does the little hooked spring on the govenor arm go through the notch on this disc? Thanks in advance.

• Sybesma07
      By Sybesma07
      What would a wheel horse trailer like this sale for and are they hard to find?

• Motor Head110
      By Motor Head110
      I went to start my 856 this morning to plow snow and I noticed the rear end was locked up (again). I took the shifter out and looked in the hole. There was no rust. And the I took a large screwdriver and tried to move the forks. They moved. Im all out of ideas. does anyone know what could be wrong with it?