Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Proud Ohioan

Nick

While some states make the national news with there Olympic medalists we Ohioans can be proud of our Burger King employees. B)

This is about 60 miles from us but who knows what they do in the drive thru. :whistle:

Burger king news story

Channel 7 news on Youtube

Curmudgeon

What's the big deal?? At least you have a CLEAN employee!!! Some of those greasy walking hardwares I see working gives me more cause for concern for a sink full of soap!!!!

Nick

Kind of scary what you see working at some of these places. Hearing what goes on only makes it worse. I thought it was fanny that taking a bath in the sink made national news and even international Im sure.

Several years ago I saw the town next to us make a national news show. They reported on the kid stealing gas from an RV but in his rush to siphon the gas he didnt notice it was the "wrong" storage tank. Lets just say he was easy to find, down the street vomiting. B)

linen beige

I thought it was fanny that taking a bath in the sink made national news and even international Im sure.

"Fanny"? Freudian slip by chance? B)

As for the guy sucking up some #%&&, B) I am always amused at the amatures who start a siphon cycle by sucking gas through a hose (and end up drinking some gas.). You can push a hose into a tank, wrap a rag around it where it enters the fill tube, and BLOW into it hard enough to pressurize the tank. While holding this pressure kink the hose shut, pull the hose out of your mouth and place the free end at a point below the gas in the tank, un-kink it and the gas will flow right out. And you don't get a mouth full of gas. The same thing can be done with two hoses. One for the gas to flow out of, the other for you to blow into to get the siphon started.

But the theives around here have just started simply poking holes in the bottoms of tanks and catching what runs out.B)

You want fries with that? :whistle:

Curmudgeon

Jim, me thinks you knows a little TOO MUCH about siphoning gas......

Personally, I like that mouthful of gas, and the added excitement of drawing it just a touch farther, and the feeling having the lungs shut down is to die for!!! In fact, I thought I was going to. About the time I was getting a real depletion of blood oxygen levels going, the lungs slowly began to work again.

Now, since I used to work on the source end of one of the major food groups, would you REALLY like to know EVERYTHING that's in there? If you did, you'd probably quit eating. Yet, the farmer knows what's in there, and still consumes it raw, cause he knows that's what immune systems are for, and if they aren't exercised, they get lazy. LOL

linen beige

Jim, me thinks you knows a little TOO MUCH about siphoning gas......

Personally, I like that mouthful of gas, and the added excitement of drawing it just a touch farther, and the feeling having the lungs shut down is to die for!!! In fact, I thought I was going to. About the time I was getting a real depletion of blood oxygen levels going, the lungs slowly began to work again.

Now, since I used to work on the source end of one of the major food groups, would you REALLY like to know EVERYTHING that's in there? If you did, you'd probably quit eating. Yet, the farmer knows what's in there, and still consumes it raw, cause he knows that's what immune systems are for, and if they aren't exercised, they get lazy. LOL

Dale, I'm a retired police officer, and I know a lot of professional theives (They can't run very fast when their lungs are full of gas.). I also grew up in a farming community and was a supermarket meatcutter for eight years before I went into police work, and I too know what is in a lot of food. You guys don't EVEN want to know how many chain restaurants are staffed by parolees, and inmates on work release. Especially if you know the extremely high incidence of TB, hepatitis, etc. in your average jail.

Curmudgeon

Darn it Jim, I was hoping for a more "colorful" past on your part! LOL

I was a dairyman, and while everything in the milk does come from the cow, not all of it is "white".

plop plop fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is!!!

linen beige

Darn it Jim, I was hoping for a more "colorful" past on your part! LOL

I was a dairyman, and while everything in the milk does come from the cow, not all of it is "white".

plop plop fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is!!!

B):whistle:

That was very well phrased!

My mother's dad ran a dairy, and my dad's mother ran the local cream station. A couple of my uncles also were into dairy farming. Most of the cows were always willing to "chip" in.

Curmudgeon

B)B)

That was very well phrased!

My mother's dad ran a dairy, and my dad's mother ran the local cream station. A couple of my uncles also were into dairy farming. Most of the cows were always willing to "chip" in.

You know why a cow has such a long face then!

Oh no! Did I B) hijack :whistle: another one?????

Buzz

Dale, I'm a retired police officer, and I know a lot of professional theives (They can't run very fast when their lungs are full of gas.).

After you caught them did you offer them a cigarette while you waited for the paddy wagon? B)

linen beige

After you caught them did you offer them a cigarette while you waited for the paddy wagon? B)

Actually........ :whistle: