Sign in to follow this  
tractorbeast

C-195-6 Lug 15" wheel info

tractorbeast

Would someone with C-195( or any wheel horse owner) have info on the wheels for a C-195.  Are there wider rims available with the 6 lug pattern. Was this size used on any trucks, or just tractors? I have read on this forum that Case used this size.

Hodge71

I believe that they are the same  as the 15s found on the D series machines

baerpath

Bolen's large frame, Ford 195's/Jacobson 1650's,MTD 990's are a few that used the same size. Some farm impliments use the same pattern with wider 15 inch rims. I've been told Chevy truck 6 hole rims would fit but have not tried it to know for sure

Don1977

Bolen's large frame, Ford 195's/Jacobson 1650's,MTD 990's are a few that used the same size. Some farm impliments use the same pattern with wider 15 inch rims. I've been told Chevy truck 6 hole rims would fit but have not tried it to know for sure

Most MTD 990's have four lug rear wheels I have seen one with five don't know if it was factory.

baerpath

My assumption, mine had six lug 9.50x15 Firestone bar treads. I also bought a D that had five lug rims. As long as the axle is the right size I guess you can swap them out.

Wheelhorse860

i got some26x12x12 on my d180, 6 lug, its awesome