Sign in to follow this  
tombones49

Commando V7 plastic "Plate-Cover-Instructions"

tombones49

The 1969 Comando V7 has what the parts manual calls a "Plate-Cover- Instructions", (identifier#211, pn 8497).

This is a plastic plate 5.25" x 9" in size. I want to replace the one I have, photo attached. Does anyone have a source??? I prefer NOS ( New Old Stock), but a replica or cherry original would be fine as well.

tombones49@gmail.compost-9996-0-62668200-1367023718.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• wh315-8
      By wh315-8
      Picked up a 1972 Commando 800 w/36” rear discharge. From the grandson of the original owner. Hasn’t run in decades but have no doubt that with some cleaning up of carb, fuel system and check the head, it will run like a Horse.
      Has anyone ever seen the steering cap logo like this? 

• Noremakcw
      By Noremakcw
      Trying to design and 3D print the front emblem. Below is my model. Any body who want to try out 3D modeling and 3D printing, I’m using Onshape (this file is public so you should be able to find it) and an ender 3 v2 printer. 

• nickjet67
      By nickjet67
      Hello all, I recently acquired a "new" B-115, and with the help of @ohiofarmer, I will be fixing her up, first with a engine he is trading me for my old Kohler engine off my '77 B-80 that I trashed when I was 13. I haven't been in the Wheel horse game long, as I am 16 now, I hopefully will be able to keep this project updated on here, especially in the spring when I will be completely repainting it! I am super excited for this project, and am ready for all the challenges that lay ahead with it. if you have any helpful information you are willing to share about my newly acquired project, please share! I haven't had tons of luck finding tons of information about it.

• DennisThornton
      By DennisThornton
      I'm pretty sure many (most?) here ignore or even turn their noses up when they see a vertical shaft tractor, even if it's a Wheel Horse.  I know I always have.  After owning a 264-H for awhile, and finally getting around to mounting the deck and mowing a couple times I must say that I can't tell which way the crankshaft is spinning!  Looks and feels like a good old Wheel Horse to me!  I've never found the need for more than 14hp using a 48" deck but more is better when it comes to snow blowing so there's still up to 6 more horses available up to and including the 270.  I LOVE the forward/backward foot control!  Makes me think I'm on one of my xi's until I notice there's no power steering!  Man if this tractor had PS it would be the cat's meow!  Manual lift but I see little need for hydraulic lift for the deck and I would NOT want it for dozer blade use though I would for a snowblower.  Mine came with a nice blower but I'd rather have a dozer blade with this.  Never used a hydro, especially with foot motion control with a blade but I think I would like that a lot!

However!  I find that they command a pretty good price compared to the Classics.  Perhaps because they are newer and the paint is still shiny?   Don't know...  I got mine for cheap because the owner didn't change the air filter that was so plugged that it would seldom start and if it did it belched out black smoke.  New filter and plugs and she starts right up, runs great and with no smoke.

So if you have a chance to grab a big 200 series I'd suggest looking at it.  As long as it's not near ME!
    • koalassquad
      By koalassquad
      I just recently bought a commando 8 frame at auction along with a 1054 with a hard cab. I was wondering, what's a commando 8 frame worth? You'd be surprised what I payed for it.