Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

75 users

T-Mo

We now have 75 members AND Vinylguy has joined up. Vinylguy - welcome to the site.

And I noticed that we have a new moderator - Sparky. Congratulations, Mike. :D Now you can change your "Title" from Senior Member to Moderator Extraordinaire! :(

Under edit: Title should say "75 Members" instead of "75 Users". Me bad. :P

nylyon

Welcome VinalGuy it's good to have you here. We've seen some of your work, feel free to post any "specials" you may have in the for sale area of the board.

I've made many changes over the past couple of days. Some you have noticed such as the smilies, renaming of some of the boards, enabling of the quick reply buttons, file upload, personal picture in control panel and ability to change your title after 100 posts.

Then there are some changes you may not have seen, such as the addition of various user groups, such as Global Moderators and the removal of that pesky user warn level... (and a special group for those who have 1000+ posts, have to wait and see on that one)

Yep, Mike is a member of the moderators group to help with the moving of posts and deletion of duplicated entries, etc. After all he is member #2.... If anyone else is interested in moderating, please drop me a PM or email.

Thanks,

kj4kicks

Ditto Terry !! Welcome aboard !

If you thought you were busy before, wait 'til you get the new projects from this bunch. I think they have every model covered!

Eldon.

PS. Maybe you can post a pic of your POW bike in the non-tractor thread ?

Sparky

Thanks for the congradulations Terry!

My first objective as Moderator will be to set up "Free Beer Nite" :D . Anyone in on it? As soon as the garage is done I'll host the first one :P !!

Mike......

nylyon

My first objective as Moderator will be to set up "Free Beer Nite" :P . Anyone in on it? As soon as the garage is done I'll host the first one :( !!

:(:D :(

Michcruiser60

Who was number 75? :P :D