Glenn Killebrew

312-8 idler pulley cover spacer

Glenn Killebrew

I have a 1986 Wheel Horse lawn tractor series 312-8 model 21-12k803. The spacer that is behind the nut is missing on the front idler pulley cover.These pulleys have the mower deck belts ride on them. Any idea where i can find this? I do not have a parts diagram to ID this part. There may also be a flat washer missing as well. Thanks.

WH854

I have a 1986 Wheel Horse lawn tractor series 312-8 model 21-12k803. The spacer that is behind the nut is missing on the front idler pulley cover.These pulleys have the mower deck belts ride on them. Any idea where i can find this? I do not have a parts diagram to ID this part. There may also be a flat washer missing as well. Thanks.

you need  your model# for your mower to get those P/Ns you can use (05-42MS05) look at the mule drive section :thumbs: Here

https://lookup3.toro.com/partdex/index.cfm?xCaller=Toro

Chas

wallfish

You can pick up a 3/4" ID bronze bushing at any decent hardware store. I don't know the exact length of that spacer but the bushings are easy to cut if you can't find the exact size.

chazm

Hi Glen - part number for the nut is # 915007 or # 111841 . their saying its a 3/4-16 nut. May be able to get one from Mcmaster/carr

Good luck :handgestures-thumbupright:

Chasm :flags-waveusa:

WH854

P/N for the outer spacer is(101757) inside between pulleys is (101734) that nut is an Eslok nut 3/4-16 P/N 915007

Chas

Glenn Killebrew

Thanks everyone. Redsquare members rock especially WH 854. I never could find a diagram of the spacer in any diagrams. I found the spacer under the  diagram on the kingline.com website under idler assembly. Jacksmallengines also has it. I guess Ijust overlooked the lower part of the mower deck diagram. Part number on diagram

13 101757 SPACER-OUTER $2.71  

gwest_ca

From my notes

Outer spacer between cover and pulley # 101757 is 1/2" long

Inner spacer between pulleys # 101734 is 5/8" long

Garry