Megan

Update on NyLyon (Dad)

c161rat

Thank you Megan for the update!!!!!! Your father is a strong man and I pray for a quick and complete recovery!!!!!

JC 1965

Megan ,  Thank you very much for the update on your father. Please tell him that he remains in our prayers. I am glad he is doing so well and hope he will be good as new very soon.

Amanda

Glad to hear he is doing well and he is in our family's prayers that he has a quick recovery!

bk-scouter

Megan-

Thank you for taking the time to update us on your father.  I had no idea what had happened to him, so needless to say I was shocked after reading your first post.  Please know that our prayers go out to him and your family for a speedy recovery.

-BK

groundhog47

We hope and pray for speedy recovery for your dad!!!!!

JimD

Thank you for the update Megan, and please give our continued best wishes to your Dad. :)

Wishin4a416

Prayers go out to all of your family. We hope for a speedy recovery.

SALTYWRIGHT

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE. IF YOU NEED ANY THING JUST CALL 203-846-0755. I AM JUST DOWN IN NORWALK ON ROUTE 7. TELL YOUR FATHER TO KEEP SMILING. HE WILL DO GOOD.

KC9KAS

Thank you very much for explaining his situation. I am very happy to hear he is doing well and continues to improve.

As a retired fire department volunteer and medical responder, I have made emergency runs to people that were injured much like your father. Trust me, he was very luck and is a strong willed man!

Everyone is keeping your dad and family in our thoughts and prayers.

illinilefttackle

Megan- It's obvious that God has special plans for your Dad here on earth.  Tough as he is, his family and friends being there for him means a lot to his recovery. Tell him I said Good Luck!-Al & the boys

Sparky

Thanks for the update Megan! Its good to know he is getting better every day.

Mike............

dclarke

Thank you for the update, Megan.  We'll continue to keep your Dad and your family in our prayers. Hang in there Karl!

WH854

Thank you Megan for the update on your dad! Bless you and your family.

Chas

slovinski

Megan, you and your mother stay strong and assure your father of our fervent prayers for him as he recovers.

stevasaurus

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what happened and how your Dad is.  He is a very special and a very lucky guy.  Prayers with all of you.

Horse'n Around

Megan, Thank you so much you taking the time to update us on your Dad. He's a remarkable and strong man. The Lord was definitely looking out for him. Take good care of him and yourselves. Don't let him do too much, before you know it he will be trying to sneak out and tinker with the toys :)  Your family is in my prayers and thoughts.

John

Coadster32

Thank you for the update. I've been a little distant and wasn't aware of this at all. He has done so much for this community, and be sure to know that we are all greatful. Coach will be in our prayers. 

Vinylguy

Megan, I am not very good at expressing my feelings in the digital world, but I need you to know that I along with countless other RedSquare members consider your father to be

a close friend and Wheel Horse family member. I hope someday to be able to make the trip east and meet many of my digital friends. Maybe next summer.

Your Dad means so much to so many and I thank God that he is going to recover. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. 

• Like 2

T-Mo

Megan,'

Thanks for the update.  Me and my family have your dad and your family in our prayers.  I know how dangerous it is to work underneath a vehicle.  My wife is always concerned when I'm working underneath one and doesn't want me to be at home alone when I do.  I'm so glad he's making progress, and I know you're very concern for him.  I can just imagine you laying down the law to him on him taking it easy.  Thanks, again, for the update.  We're praying for him.

Megan

Megan, Thank you so much you taking the time to update us on your Dad. He's a remarkable and strong man. The Lord was definitely looking out for him. Take good care of him and yourselves. Don't let him do too much, before you know it he will be trying to sneak out and tinker with the toys :)  Your family is in my prayers and thoughts.

John

Believe me; he's tried.......

Thank you very much! He appreciates all you have been saying and acknowledges the fact that he has a thick skull to begin with........

Kidding, dad........ kinda.

• Like 3

Megan

And thank you to every other post that has been written today; if I had the time and patience to reply to them all, I certainly would! John's was just specifically humorous because my dad was upset that we won't let him into the basement to look at the washing machine.

My family and I really appreciate the offers of help as well as the thought and prayers of my father's friends. I guess this experience has taught me that it's difficult to say thank you because the English language hasn't gifted us enough words to properly convey gratitude. 

So, in the best words I can summon, we all appreciate this.

• Like 4

meadowfield

That's great news Megan,

Here's to a speedy recovery and him back on the forum again.

Best wishes

Mark

papaglide

My family's prayers go out to your family and your Dad and we hope that he has speedy and complete recovery. Keep us posted!

Zeek

Wow that could have more disastrous than it was.  I'm am very thankful to hear that your dad has made improvements and tell him of course we all are hope he is doing well.  Thick skulls are always a plus :handgestures-thumbupright: . . . I think :confusion-scratchheadblue:

Edited by Zeek