Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

News on Frank in Mo (Bowtieguy)

T-Mo

I just received this email from Frank:

FYI for those who know & those who do not know...triple bypass is not fun should be ok in about 8 weeds....thanks to all that checked on me while in HORSEpital....later, Frank

He shotgun this email out, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I post it here. Let's all be praying and thinking of him as he recovers.

Frank, I pray for your speedy and full recovery. B)

KyBlue

Bypass is never good. One of my good friends at work went thru this recently. His Attack lasted over 20 hrs before he sought help!!! Ended up having a valve replaced and a 4 way bypass I believe.. hes back to work, and hes got the energy of a 30 yr old again!!!

Frank we'll all be prayin and hopin for you to have a speedy recovery!!

perry

wishin ya a speedy recovery frank....you'll be up and :banana: in no time.

CasualObserver

B) Take it easy Frank... you'll be back on your horses before you know it! :horseplay:

pond195520032003

Frank, hope you get well soon B) be back :horseplay: in no time :banana: good luck from s.e. ohio

bell

I don't know him, but he's in my thoughts and prayers...

nylyon

Frank I hope your recovery is fast and you are back in no time.

bowtieguy

Thanks for the thoughts T-MO and all my Wheel Horse friends......going to be a short summer, but am thankful that nothing happened at the 2008 big show in PA..so it should be no suprise when I seriously say "make each day a full one"...so many Horses and so little time......will probably put RS on my "recovery" activities but will seldon post.....so keep me imformed, guys (& gals)

Frank in MO (kinda like an ole Wheel Horse...faded red heart but still kickin after all these 66 years) B)

kpinnc

kinda like an ole Wheel Horse...faded red heart but still kickin after all these 66 years

Happy to hear you're OK Frank!

Kevin

bustedglass

Hi Frank,

Good to hear that things are going good for you. I had triple bypass, and a valve replaced back in December of 2003. (Merry Christmas huh.........). Anyway, just letting you know that every day gets a little bit better than the day before.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Before you know it, you will be BETTER than you were before B) .

T-Mo

Frank,

I'm glad you're feeling better. You're right, life's too short, and we all need to enjoy it more. I will still keep you and your family in my prayers and thoughts.

WH854

I don't know you! But I wish you all the best in the world.

God bles you.

Chas from Butler Pa.