Sign in to follow this  
Mrs. Redo

Hello from Vinylguys better half

Vinylguy

OH Crap!! the oversight committee is here.  :banghead: 

:ROTF:  

• Like 8

bowtieguy

Welcome Mrs R.....now to get your "own Horse"....(what is puch's name)

PS...your decals on my L-157 and 704 gets lots of "at-a-boys".....good stuff....shipping was even better!~~~~!!!!

VinsRJ

Glad to me you... you and your husband are a great asset to the WH gang!

Mrs. Redo

Welcome Mrs R.....now to get your "own Horse"....(what is puch's name)

PS...your decals on my L-157 and 704 gets lots of "at-a-boys".....good stuff....shipping was even better!~~~~!!!!

Thanks for the welcome bowtieguy.  Our sweet puppies name is Buddy.  He is a Christmas present from my girls.  We had to put our beloved Chocolate Lab Katie 12 1/2 yrs old to sleep on 11/25/12.  She was not a dog she was family, house was so empty without her, even the grandkids were having a tough time.  So my girls and my hubby decided I needed a new friend.  My girls kidnapped me on 11/30/12 drove me 2 1/2 hrs to meet our new baby.  He is a golden retriever and a god send.  We love him to pieces.  He is 19 wks old and weighs 40 lbs and yes he is a lap puppy.  The vet estimates his weight from 90 - 100 lbs when he is grown.  And yes he will still be my lap puppy.  I will always post updated photos of him as he grows. 

• Like 1

nylyon

Welcome Lola, you must be doing a good job because Terry's always on his best behavior here.  We all appreciate, not just the awesome decals and service, but the generosity you both have shown throughout the years.  :WRS:

• Like 1

Kelly

:WRS:

rmaynard

:WRS:  Welcome aboard Lola (Mrs. Redo). Always nice to put a face to a name. I know that you are the power behind Mr. Redo. If I can't seem to get something shipped, a quick email to you always seems to light the fire under the big guy. Sorry Terry...

Keep up the good work, both of you. :thumbs::thanks:

SALTYWRIGHT

YOU BOTH ARE DOING US VERY GOOD WITH YOUR SERVICE.  THANKS

Sparky

I have a yellow lab as well.....very smart dogs, good luck with yours!

Mike..........

Coadster32

Welcome to RS. Glad to see the better half. :ychain:    Terry and yourself are a great asset indeed to our herd of collectors. The work you REDO's do is truely amazing. :bow-blue:  Thank you.

Jake Kuhn

neil

Hi Lola from me in  United Kingdom .

Glad to have you a member here on Redsquare.

We also have just got a new puppy , Her name is Skye and she is a West Highland Terrier  , unfortunatley she is totally Blind but you wouldnt think so when she goes charging through the Cat flap in the back yard door .

Sometimes it can be quite funny to what her try to jump through the flap in the door even though the door is open .

Hope to see you here  often

Neil

Martin

Hi Lola!

welcome to the forum.

we've met before at the business, (im the one with the southern accent.)

nice to see you on here with Buddy!

Edited by Martin

varosd

:text-welcomeconfetti:     You better get ready for a lot of Welcomes!!!! :D

jusjeepn

Welcome LD!  I see you already have picked up several new nick names so I guess I throw my spin on it!  Glad to meet the better half of the "Vinyl Master"!

squonk

Welcome aboard!!! dogs are really something. I have a lab and Beagle. They adore my next door neighbor. He goes to Florida for the winter and they miss him. One day they got all excited and I wondered what the heck was going on. About 30 seconds later,here he comes driving by in his motor home returning from Florida,. Somehow they knew. I thought is was a coincidence until last night. My wife was working late. All of a sudden the dogs start running around and barking. I look out the window but there is nothing out side. About a min. later,my wife pulls into the driveway. For more dog antics look here

• Like 1

dclarke

Welcome Lola, add my name to the list of people who think you guys do awesome work!... Glad you're here.   :WRS:

GlenPettit

Welcome aboard Lola,

wasn't it: Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets . . . ".

You guys are great!  Got room on the bike for Buddy?

Glen

roscoemi

Welcome Lola!  :WRS:   Your hubby is working on a set of decals for me spawned from the pulling tractor at the recent traveling wall show that he was at (veterans series). I have a set of your decals that came with my son's lawn Ranger ( P'Chop) that I bought from FunEngineer, first rate products in my opinion. Keep up the great work and enjoy your new family member! :happy-jumpeveryone:

Mrs. Redo

Welcome Lola, you must be doing a good job because Terry's always on his best behavior here.  We all appreciate, not just the awesome decals and service, but the generosity you both have shown throughout the years.   :WRS:

Nice to meet you nylyon, Terry is a great man that's for sure.  He is usually on his best behavior lol.  He is so talented when it comes to graphics.  We are truly blessed to be able to work together.  We will continue to work hard for all of you.  God Bless.

AMC RULES

So it's true, behind every great :wh: man is another great  :rs: member.

:WRS:  Vinylgal.

Edited by amcrules00
  • Like 1

Lars

:text-welcomeconfetti: TO :rs:

from Lars in :norway:

Anglo Traction

Hi and   :text-welcomeconfetti: from another :flags-wavegreatbritain: member

bitten

Hello and welcome. Thank You too you guys for all the great work you do. I have a couple sets of your decals and they are tops.