Sign in to follow this  
traktorkidd7/30/93

Money Stolen from me

traktorkidd7/30/93

what should i do when i had $300 stolen from me? :whistle:

i think it was my dad or one of my friends

and i think that is pretty sad when you cant trust anyone B)

T-Mo

Your dad? B)

BairleaFarm

that sucks. There isnt alot you can do unless you kow for 100% he(they) took it.

Curmudgeon

It is sad, the world isn't what it used to be, but, I shan't get on my B) this time at least.

Lesson learned, keep your money, and all valuables in a safe and secure place.

Jim_M

Take the money you have left and buy a nice aluminum ball bat. After a few well placed swings they'll give your money back.

WheelHorse_of_course

Lesson learned, keep your money, and all valuables in a safe and secure place.

Yup, I learned that lesson when my sister stole from me.

By the way, you might look into getting a savings account. You will get some interest and your money will be safe.

$300 is enough to make some people dishonest that wouldn't steal a smaller amount.

Best of luck.

Rollerman

Sorry to hear that Chris....I have had cash come up missing only to find out much later it was friends.

As everyone here has said...keep your valuables secure & choose your friends carefully.

Take the money you have left and buy a nice aluminum ball bat. After a few well placed swings they'll give your money back

Jim that reminds me of an episode of the "Family Guy" with Brian & Stewie going at it.

traktorkidd7/30/93

my dad is ruled out

and Jim M i like your idea

that episode of Family Guy was funny...

mcwh1950

i glad to hear that it was not you father.....if it was a friend i would use a piece of nice new water pipe on he hand and knee....

perry

Take the money you have left and buy a nice aluminum ball bat. After a few well placed swings they'll give your money back.

jim has the right idea chris B)

They're not grey hairs,

they're mile markers!

CasualObserver

And to be the devil's advocate here... make damn sure you know first. I've lost a friend over a similar situation that turned out to be not similar at all.... I had LOST/MISPLACED an item of value... I made a false accusation and then the friendship was beyond repair. Once the trust is broken... sometimes it is not able to be mended. B)

traktorkidd7/30/93

yea i dont know what to do

i will probably just shake it off and keep making money by buying and selling horses ........:banana:

Teddy da Bear

And if you listen to the "smack" here.......that is just what the law will do to you...."smack" you in jail. Whether you feel justified or not.

Really......you have to take the "high road". You have to be better than they are.

Give it some time and maybe the money will show up.

And I don't know if your a religious person or not. I am. And I know that God has a way of evening things up for wrong doers. There will be some misery in the life of those that stole the money.

I would say also you need to keep your money in a safer place no matter how inconvienent that might be.

Good luck....things have a way of working out.

Duff

Mike's advice is spot-on. Well put, sir!

Duff B)

Curmudgeon

Mike beat me to it. While revenge may seem sweet at the time, sitting in jail for a few months or years for assault and bodily injury is NOT what you're looking for.

Don't sink to that persons level, no matter who it was/is.

Learn, and move on.

hodge

Treating others the way you WANT to be treated is tough, but you will be blessed for it, learn, and be the better man. Lifes most important lessons always cost something.

KyBlue

Well put... but always rember... Use wooden ball bats... Theyll burn to get rid of the evidence!! HAha