Sign in to follow this  
19richie66

Hello from Central Florida (Wheelhorsejunkie,jpmcleod's son)

19richie66

My name is Richard and I live just outside of St.Cloud,Florida.Some of you on here may have known my dad,Jerry, through this site.His first user name, I think was "jpmcleod" and then he changed to "wheelhorsejunkie" after something happened on the site(?).Anyways, he passed away 12-16-12 and now I am left to sort through his wheelhorse stuff.I am planning on doing as much as possible with what he has as I can afford it.I definately will not let what he started go unfinished.I will be on here a little to start with but hope to be able to spend some time on the tractors after the first couple months of the new year.Thanks for letting my dad be a part of this site as I know his wheelhorses were one of his hobbies he enjoyed. Thanks,Richard

• Like 1

Cole

Welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear about your father, glad to see we're not the only wheel horse crazies out there.

dclarke

Richard, Sorry to hear about your Dad.... You'll find lots of help here if you need it. :WRS:

rydogg

Welcome to the forum and sorry about your father, I recognize his name from the old redsquare. If you need any parts for doing repairs on the horses let me know. What can you tell me about Florida?? The wife wants to move to the Lakeland area since she has family there...I have spent my life in Minnesota and always hated the winters so I am ready to go and so is she but we have never been to Florida.

KC9KAS

I welcomed Richard in another post, but again, :WRS:

So many folks on here are posting about their snow and snow removal equipment, but I doubted this post was about snow with a topic like "Hello from Central Florida" !

CasualObserver

Welcome. :WRS: Sorry about the unfortunate circumstances that bring you to our circle, but glad to have you here regardless. There are many knowledgeable and helpful people here from all over the world who will help if they can.

AMC RULES

Sorry for the loss of your father Richard, nice to know you'll be caring for his horses.

:WRS:

Jake Kuhn

:WRS: Very sorry to hear of the loss of your father. may he rest in peace

sorekiwi

Welcome Richard.

I am sorry for your loss. I had some dealings with your father a few years ago, nice guy and easy to deal with.

Kelly

:WRS: And very sorry about your father.

Sparky

Sorry to hear about your Dad.

:WRS:

Mike........

fabricator2009

welcome to redsquare. Sorry for you loss.

VinsRJ

Welcome to Red Square!

jay in nc

richard welcome to redsquare, your dad was one in a million. he wanted the snowplow bracket i sent him so he could trade the plow between yours & his tractors. Jay

Terry M

Welcome to the :rs: and sorry for your loss. Lots of nice People here on this site to help you.

Amanda

Welcome to Red Square Richard!

liketoplayto

Welcome to RedSquare Richard . I know when your out tinkering with the horses and driving them up and down the yard trust me your dad will be right beside you i know this cause he lead you here and mine is always beside me when im on the horses.

can whlvr

very sorry to hhear of your and our loss,but welcome,he would be proud to see you here

JC 1965

Hi Richard, and :WRS: sorry to hear about your dad. I recognize his name.