Sign in to follow this  
BOWTIE

WHAT STATE SOLD THE MOST WHEEL HORSES

groundhog47

I WAS READING RED SQUARE TONIGHT AND SOMEONE SAID CONNECTICUT HAS THE MOST NOW. HOW ABOUT WHEN THEY SOLD THEM NEW. IT LOOKS LIKE INDIANNA AND OHIO HAVE A LOT OF TRACTORS NOW. IS THERE ANY RECORDS ON THIS?

BOWTIE IN OHIO

How about :twocents-02cents: who sold the least and I have 1 of those 3 and gave 1 other away :ychain:

I MEAN REALLY, they are so rare look how they park em even when DEAD and won't sell em!!!

post-8388-0-78194000-1355109733.jpg

Kevbo

My family has always favored Wheel Horses in southeastern PA. My grandfather has a 520-H that I learned to ride on :) he uses it even to this day to mow (love his 60" deck) and plow! We also had one at our family farm to do the cutting up there and my great grandfather had a 212-H that I inherited. The closest Wheel Horse dealer is about 20 minutes from my house where I just bought my 414-8 and the guy there is still servicing and selling used Wheel Horses and attachments regularly! If I could travel back in time 30-40 years...I feel like I would see a ton of horses where I live...

refracman

Marv is right in stating that Jones was the largest in the nation for a number of years.

The factory sold a lot of the R&D tractors to them, they came without seriel number tags and they made up ones for when they sold them, we also have, in this area #1 and 2 of the LSE's, just to mention a few of the bonuses they were allotted because of that.

sadixon49

Can't say much about who or where the most were sold, but I know mine didn't fall far from the vine. I have the original Bill-of-sale for my 312-8, it was sold in South Bend, bought by a guy who lived in Granger, IN.

steve