Sign in to follow this  
Dirtyhorse1984

Help with headlights

Dirtyhorse1984

I need help withy headlights on my b-100. The rear light works but the headlights don't any suggestions?

Kelly

First check to see if you have 12v at the plug, it should be about 6" from the bottom of the lights, if so check the bulbs, they use automotive bulbs #1156

squonk

The thing I see on these the most is the screws that hold the light assembly to the hood either loosen or get rusted. That's where they get their ground.

KATO

:text-yeahthat: And Iv'e also ran a seperate ground wire from the back of the headlight assembly to

a good ground on the frame or motor (if it doesn't already have one).

Also.... Welcome to :rs:

Dirtyhorse1984

Thanks for the help everyone!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• BrianKoch
      By BrianKoch
      Hello gentleman, 

Problem: will not crank on its own, will crank with jump box—but still not fire

Recent things I did prior to this issue: cleaned fuel filter, replaced battery cables, replaced cable from ignition to starter

I have my test light out and am probing around. 

There is no power at ignition/magneto wire or the ignition/starter wire

There is power everywhere else

• Jeff-C175
      By Jeff-C175
      Detailed wiring from the Demystification Guide #492-4509
      4 pages 1.4MB Color
      p7-67 to p7-70

Onan powered

1989 416-8 model 31-16O801
    • trident
      By trident
      Need some help. My 800 Special has an electric PTO. It is not working. Checked Ohms - nothing. My questions are 1) how does the PTO come off and 2) can they be rebuilt? I took the bolt out that I thought holds it on but no luck. Must be something more?
    • Mattgray
      By Mattgray
      I am looking for a snow plow in the Western NC area, might be a long shot but iv checked marketplace and craigslist. No luck. if anyone has one or knows where I could get one. I believe I need a long frame one for my tractor. Thank you!! sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot. One year after owning my wheel horse and still running strong! 
    • grasscuts
      By grasscuts
      Hi, here's what happened. I changed out 9 pin moles plug...had issues tracter quit running and changed the plugs while I was at it....got plugs from auto store cross reference to ngk they said it was the same heat range and I check electrod  length with calipers ,same...tracter started right up and ran great for about 10 min. And started back firing and quit.....going to check it out tonite anybody have an idea?