Sign in to follow this  
GlenPettit

01 . . KEYS, KEY RINGS

GlenPettit

Black Flex WH Key and Wheel Horse LOGO Key Ring/chain . . . .

IMG_0175_zpswdrgqcni.jpg

Soft Flex Black Rubber Grip Key with Logo: $5 @ .May mix & match the key fob colors. (Same WH Flex Key as used in late 70's).
Soft Flex Wheel Horse Head Logo 'Keyring' & chain: $5 @ or 3/$10  . . Available in basically any color, or two-colors; same price.

Prefer personal check or m.o. over PayPal (or just add their 5% service fee): + $3.50 shipping. Combine orders to save, contact me for multiple items shipping costs.
GlenPettit@iCloud.com . We make all of these grips and key rings ourselves. Colors: Red, Green, White, Blue, Pink, Orange, Tan & Florescent  For PayPal transfers, use: GlenPettit@iCloud.com
as my PP payee name.

Glen Pettit * 1541 N. Michigan Road * Eaton Rapids, MI 48827-9225

Edited by GlenPettit
eMail change
  • Like 5

GlenPettit

I am no longer making Wheel Horse parts (due to my stroke recently, lost my fine finger dexterity, Dr. feels it may return someday, but it may be years), at least I can still ride my tractors.  Drove my car for the first  time in 3 years this weekend, did OK.       

Lowell   has all the molds now and inventory and will continue to make parts, it will probably take a month or two for he & his wife to get his listings posted:

WheelHorsePartsandMore.com

WheelHorse_of_course

Glen

So sorry to hear of your misfortune. Glad to hear your brain has been busy re-wiring and your are regaining skills. Must feel good to be able to drive again, and driving your tractors will surely bring joy that will aid with the healing.

Best wishes

Sign in to follow this