Sign in to follow this  
sadixon49

Parts supplier?

sadixon49

Is there a consensus parts supplier? Perhaps one which supports Red Square. I looked in a search, found a lot of references to E-bay and support your local dealer, but didn't see 1 clear winner for purchasing new items from the net.

steve

rmaynard

Depends on what you are looking for.

Sent from my MB520 using Tapatalk 2

chev0545

i buy all my new parts from lawn mower parts.they always have 10% off + their parts are cheaper than other sites.

dave

rydogg

I just put in a large order at tulsa engine warehouse / tewarehouse.com for carburetor rebuild parts, sediment bowl kits and some misc parts they have a flat rate of $8.95 for shipping. They have parts for a lot of brands and prices seemed pretty good but I did not do a lot of shopping around.

I did compare them to lawnmowerparts.com and for an example the kohler float bowl part number 235448-s is $12.20 at lawnmowerparts.com $10.59 at jackssmallengine.com and tewarehouse.com it is $5.54

• Like 1

nylyon

RedSquare does not currently have an OEM vendor for new parts. We do have new reproduction items in the vendors section though.

specialwheelhorse

I just put in a large order at tulsa engine warehouse / tewarehouse.com for carburetor rebuild parts, sediment bowl kits and some misc parts they have a flat rate of $8.95 for shipping. They have parts for a lot of brands and prices seemed pretty good but I did not do a lot of shopping around.

I did compare them to lawnmowerparts.com and for an example the kohler float bowl part number 235448-s is $12.20 at lawnmowerparts.com $10.59 at jackssmallengine.com and tewarehouse.com it is $5.54

They have been my supplyhouse for years and never been disappointed . JIM In Texas

Tankman

At times I use www.partstree.com

Easy place to view WH parts diagrams.

sadixon49

Thanks alot, when I had my Gilsons TEW was the place to get parts. I guess they're as good as any.

steve

rydogg

Just an update about my order from Tulsa Engine warehouse (tewarehouse.com) I got my order within 7 days and was surprised to see that my carb rebuild kits were genuine Kohler kits I assumed that due to the low price of $8.52 per kit I would be getting the Stens version. I also ordered a bunch (50) of sediment bowl gaskets at 47 cents each so I can clean/rebuild the sediment bowl assembly instead of replacing them just because the gasket is no good.

• Like 1