Sign in to follow this  
dsholler

Can I use weights from a 1054?

dsholler

There are some weights on ebay that claim to be off a 1054. I have never seen a 1054. I am I correct in assuming that it has standard 12 inch wheels, and I should be able to put these weights on my 414?

Vinylguy

The 1054 has much larger rear wheels. Someone who knows will let you know soon but i would not think they could work

dw753

those are Red E tractor weights not wheel horse weights

dsholler

I can see the Red E on them. But I am not a purist, and they appear to be a decent deal for cast 50lb weights. I just wondered if anyone knew off the top of their head if they would fit.

stevebo

1054 has 15 inch wheels and they should be a 4 lug rim if I am correct.

horsesaver98

they are 4 lug and thay do not go on the front of the rim they go on the back side so they will not fit

travlindave

The WW-93 Wheel Weights are made in two 45 pound halves that bolt from the inside of the 15 inch wheel .

As others have indicated, the wheel has four holes for lug nutes from the outside. On the 1054 when placing wheel weights on you need to use extended bolts from the inside to the wheel to the outside and use an older GM type lug nut

We have two sets of these and they are heavy weights to add to the rear of the 1054.

They will also fit the GT 14 but I am unaware of any other Wheel Horse that they wheels that they will securly bolt on.

dsholler

Thanks guys. They obviously do not fit. I will have to continue my search for some cast weights, or give in and just get some concrete filled ones.

p.s. anyone got a line on where to shop for decent chains?

dw753

I have a Heavy set of cast ones id sell for 150 plus shipping. Probably be around 30 bucks in large flat rate boxes they are heavy. Hit up Racinfool i think he had set of nice chains for sale

Tankman

Try makin' some weights!

These two came with a Horse I picked up recently.

Cast brake drums, two bolts tacked in, filled with concrete.

The brake drums (size ?) fit the wheels perfectly. I am guessin', "Maybe I

could find drums to fit any wheel?"

Kelly

I have two pallets of weights, many cast iron ones, most I can ship in 2 flat rate boxes for $30 send me a PM, but I will say the cast weights are not cheap.