Sign in to follow this  
VinsRJ

Zagray Farm Tractor Show

VinsRJ

I know there has been a lot of talk about this show/swap meet.

I was wondering if there was any interest in getting a pic together (group shot with tractors) of all RS memebers in attendance. I'm thinking submission for the RS Calander, wink, wink......

I'm planning on being there Saturday.

The two big aspects would be apprx time of the shot and who has a RS banner to bring.

Let me have it if you not interested.

AMC RULES

No banner...how 'bout a :wh: shirt, and your :rs: hat instead?

nylyon

I have a banner if someone wants to stop by to pick it up.

VinsRJ

No banner...how 'bout a :wh: shirt, and your :rs: hat instead?

Shirt and hat is the way to go!

fireman

I can grab the banner from Karl seeing as I live the closest to him. I am going on Saturday.

SALTYWRIGHT

I WILL BE THERE ON SATURDAY.

nylyon

I can grab the banner from Karl seeing as I live the closest to him. I am going on Saturday.

Jeff, let me know when you can get the banner (or I can just leave it out for you) I'll be in and out on Saturday.

ww2imposter

What's the procedure/protocal for display? I have several tractors I'd like to bring along with a few items to sell.

SALTYWRIGHT

I think you can just show up. There is no charge to display.

wallfish

What's the procedure/protocal for display? I have several tractors I'd like to bring along with a few items to sell.

They usually direct you back to the show area and you will see rows of string to separate the "roads" and display areas. Basically pull in and pick an empty spot behind the string and park in your display area. We usually try to setup near each other but that doesn't always happen either. Keep an eye out for all the little round hoods and pull in.

VinsRJ

Looking like Saturday is going to squeek through as nice... :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

fireman

Vin,

Is your brother coming? Haven't seen him posting on here in a while.

VinsRJ

Vin,

Is your brother coming? Haven't seen him posting on here in a while.

The plan is he is going. I believe he will be bringing a WH and a Bantam.... Bantum... however you spell it... LOL!

redidbull

We will be there on Sat morning hopefully around 11 or so. I will have my Redsquare hat on but no tractor. Hope to find a pair of front tires for cheeeeep. Really looking forward to it. Jim

SALTYWRIGHT

I AM ALL LOADED AND READY TO GO.

Sparky

I'll be there around 8am when it opens, probably have to leave by noonish. I'm bringin my Work Horse.

Mike..........

nylyon

Jeff just left with the banner. I have had this banner for quite some time now and for those of you who are going, please sign the back. I would love to have as many members as possible sign the banner, who knows you may become famous and I'll have a collectors item :happy-partydance:

fireman

I am getting there somewhere around 8:00am. I say we shoot for 12:00 noon (so Sparky can be in it) to take a group picture with the banner. So anyone who wants to be in the picture, meet around the main group (SteveBo, KenB, Wallfish, Coadster32, Saltywright, Fireman, VinsRJ, etc), we should be parked pretty close to one another. Just look for the large herd of Wheel Horses!

nylyon

Man, tomorrow's the day for shows huh? Have a great day!

VinsRJ

I'm locked and loaded, Looking to be there about 7:30-8 also!

Ken B

I'm loaded up and ready to leave NOW. I have room to hopefully bring home something new.

fireman

My truck is loaded down with not only tractors but tons of goodies to sell (lots of tools, 12volt winch, 1500 watt generator, etc)!!!

AMC RULES

So...how is the show going? :dunno:

:wwp:

redidbull

Leaving now. Be there by 11:30 if all goes well. See YOOZ there. Jim

Sparky

Just got home. Show is/was great. Fantastic turnout of Wheel Horse's this year, I think we beat the Cub guys for quanity(we always beat them with quality) :eusa-clap: ! Didnt need anything and didnt buy anything.....sometimes it nice to come home with a full wallet.

I did get to cruise the grounds in John's (wallfish) two-seater, very cool ride!! I rode shotgun of course. Lucky for him I was there to tell him where to go, when to go left or right and to let him know when he was going to fast :ychain: .

Seemed like a good turnout of Redsquare guys as well. We did the picture thing at noon but I wouldn't expect to see them on here till late tonight or even tomorrow.

Mike............