c161rat

Why do I have to be a Cleveland Browns fan?????

JimD

Well, I was really  hoping that we wouldn't have to resurrect this thread this year, but with two games played, the Browns are now 0-SUCK. Yes, that's right, the Browns SUCK. I would like to add that their town SUCKS, the coaches SUCK, the trainers SUCK, the grounds crew SUCKS, the guy that drives the team bus SUCKS, the owner SUCKS, (are ya starting to see a pattern here?) and the rest of this season is going to SUCK to boot!

GO BENGALS!!!

• Like 2

CasualObserver

I kind of liked last weeks game! :hide:

Born and raised in IL.  My bedtime prayers include blessings for Pappa Bear Halas.  I'll never be anything but a Bears fan!

That being said.... it was kind of a crappy win, but a W is a W!  The Bengals should have gift wrapped that one!

How'd they fair this week?  Give away, or were they just beaten?

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I just wish that the Bears played more games with the AFC North Division.. :)

• Like 2

c161rat

Thanks Jim for resurecting this thread!!!!!!! Browns are tied for 2nd place in their division.......Look out playoffs here we come!!!!

• Like 1

squonk

I just wish that the Bears played more games with the AFC North Division.. :)

Do the Bears still play football?
  • Like 1

stevasaurus

DA BEARS are playing Pittsburgh this weekend... :happy-jumpeveryone::woohoo::happy-jumpeveryone:

I don't think I remember it as Cleveland SUCKS...I think I remember it as Cleveland ROCKS.  Drew Carry :) :)

squonk

Never gets old.

8124002828_cu5rrtlerp_zpscde154c3.jpg

• Like 1

SousaKerry

Heard in the Brown's board room...

"Hey I got a great idea let's get rid of that new running back we got last year ya know the one that was the number 3 pick and trade him for a number 20 pick in next years draft.  Cause you know we can't count and our quarterbacks suck so why would they need someone to hand the ball too."

When are they ever going to learn that no matter how many first round picks you have you still have to be able to turn a rookie into and all-star. I mean hell look at that idiot Tebow  did great in college and now NFL teams can't get rid of him fast enough.

• Like 2

stevasaurus

I never was a Tebow fan...hope he stays out east.  Watch Green Bay pick him up to back up the Discount Double Check...OMG.!!! :eusa-think:

GO BEARS :happy-jumpeveryone:

squonk

Could you imagine all the fat girls in Wisc. going bonkers!  :scared-eek: Who is the Bores back up?  :)

stevasaurus

We don't need no backup!!  We don't need no stinking backup!!!! :)

And it's the farm girls from Wisconsin...not the fat girls.  Those farm girls could chop you up and spit you out in 6.3 seconds. :bow-blue:   They would be like..."and you call that little thing a tractor???"   :angry-nono:

• Like 1

squonk

Are your sure they'd be talkin about a tractor!  :jaw:  :hide:

• Like 1

squonk
http://touch.lombardiave.com/lombardiave/#!/entry/james-starks-and-aaron-rodgers-fedex-players-of-the-week,523cf8c7da27f5d9d023cea4

stevasaurus

Come on Cincinnati... :kbutt:

Come on Cleveland... :kbutt:

DA BEARS................. :orcs-cheers:

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1

squonk

Ya Better hope the Bears bring their smoke bombs and mirrors with them to the Burg. Steelers 0-3? Tomlin will blow a gasket!

images_zps379c9930.jpg

• Like 1

stevasaurus

CLEAVLAND BEATS MINNESOTA...CLEVELAND ROCKS. :woohoo:

CINCINNATI BEATS ...WAIT FOR IT......GREEN BAY. :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone:

GO BEARS... :)

AND WHAT IS WITH DETROIT???  THEY BEAT WASHINGTON AFTER 28 TRIES...HOLY COW...THERE ARE NO EMOTICONS FOR THIS...DOGS AND CATS SLEEPING TOGETHER....ETC.

Remember...there is no CRYING in FOOTBALL.

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1

JimD

Cleveland wins 31-27!!!!!!

graphics-fireworks-733533.gifgraphics-fireworks-984935.gifgraphics-fireworks-341152.gifgraphics-fireworks-432653.gifgraphics-fireworks-399589.gifgraphics-fireworks-733533.gif

• Like 2

squonk

Any time the Queenies lose can brighten an all ready bad day. Now after the Bears lose tonight I'll start the week on a good note! :)

Force 4 turnovers and score 30 straight points and lose! Has to be some kind of record. Rogers was Cutleresque!

• Like 1

stevasaurus

How about those Browns???

How about those Bengals???

How about those Steelers???

How about those Vikings???

How about those Packers???

How about DA BEARS??? :woohoo:

What's up with DETROIT???

• Like 1

squonk

How about those Browns???

How about those Bengals???

How about those Steelers???

How about those Vikings???

How about those Packers???

How about DA BEARS??? :woohoo:

What's up with DETROIT???

Browns , any given Sunday

Bengals, good defense that the Pack shredded Dalton doesn't impress

Steelers old and got cheap, lots of good players left (Wallace, Mendenhal)

Queenies suck and always have. The have Petersen and nothing else. Jennings signed the big contract and will be lucky to catch 30 passes

Packers do what they always do. Score a lot, not cover anybody and shoot them selves in the foot and lose games they should win, (4 takeaways 30 straight pts., almost 200 yards rushing and still lose. How in the heck do you do that? :eusa-think: )

Bears play horseshoe football the first half of every year like they always do only to blow it the 2nd half. Big diff this year offensive line is keeping Pussface clean. Loosing melton will hurt the D

Lions will penalize themselves out of contention.

And there you have it :)

OH and how about SF!  :scared-eek:

• Like 1

MalMac

As a Packer Backer, Cheeze Head, I have supported them for years. Lived through the rough times when they could not make it out of the locker room let alone play a game. Live through some Super Bowl victories. Looks like we are back to trying to find the way out of the locker room again to play the game. Because so far they look like they are still in the locker room trying to find the field! SHEEEZZZ!

• Like 1

CasualObserver

Ya Better hope the Bears bring their smoke bombs and mirrors with them to the Burg. Steelers 0-3? Tomlin will blow a gasket!

so... you suppose new gaskets have already been ordered?  or still too soon? 

and I'll never complain about both the Vikes and Pack losing.   Nice job Cincinnati, awesome job Cleveland!!

da_bears.jpg

• Like 3

stevasaurus

Hey Squonk, you need to look in the mirror...I think you have a "Yeast Infection" on top of your head.   :happy-partydance: :happy-partydance:

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1

squonk

Hey Squonk, you need to look in the mirror...I think you have a "Yeast Infection" on top of your head.   :happy-partydance: :happy-partydance:

Don't make me throw down the Gauntlet whippersnapper!

Good thing the Packers have 53 guys on the roster. The waythey shoot themselves in the foot, they have all ready used up 5 pair!

Meanwhile the Bears have just opened a fresh case of Never Dull!

• Like 1

rydogg

so... you suppose new gaskets have already been ordered?  or still too soon? 

and I'll never complain about both the Vikes and Pack losing.   Nice job Cincinnati, awesome job Cleveland!!

da_bears.jpg

I had to choose between watching the queens or the cheese heads.....packers game was more fun to watch since I would rather watch the pack lose, it was kinda tough to watch until the 4th quarter, vikes is just a big circus act I watch for the humor.  I am still hoping they will send the vikes away before breaking ground for this new stadium that we get to pay for.

• Like 2