Sign in to follow this  
johndeerecjq

Looking for front blade

johndeerecjq

I'm looking for a front blade for my commando 800 from the research I have found it is a medium frame tractor I got front and mid attach a matic and the silver mounting bracket on rear end so I know previous owner had one on it at one time my budget is a max of $200 so im not looking for anything fancy just something to push snow around for my older parents im located in south central Michigan between Grand Rapids and Lansing I can be contacted by email charles_quinty@yahoo.com Thank you for your time post-8370-0-18509200-1346696860_thumb.jp

Kelly

Come see me I'm just south of Charlotte and have a few blades to fit your tractor, I bet I'm not 15 min. from you. send a PM I'll give you my phone no.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• wh315-8
      By wh315-8
      Picked up a 1972 Commando 800 w/36” rear discharge. From the grandson of the original owner. Hasn’t run in decades but have no doubt that with some cleaning up of carb, fuel system and check the head, it will run like a Horse.
      Has anyone ever seen the steering cap logo like this? 

• Noremakcw
      By Noremakcw
      Trying to design and 3D print the front emblem. Below is my model. Any body who want to try out 3D modeling and 3D printing, I’m using Onshape (this file is public so you should be able to find it) and an ender 3 v2 printer. 

• koalassquad
      By koalassquad
      I just recently bought a commando 8 frame at auction along with a 1054 with a hard cab. I was wondering, what's a commando 8 frame worth? You'd be surprised what I payed for it.

• cafoose
      By cafoose
      Just picked up three more horses and a pair of Ag tires for $300 today! Could someone please help me identify them?