TJ

What Are You Listening To?

Dockfishin

• Like 3

Stigian

At the moment I'm listening to Motorhead - Orgasmatron as it's playing on the radio, can I recommend Jethro Tull - Thick as a brick 2 and Alice Coopers latest cd - Welcome 2 my nightmare. :thumbs:

Good to see so many rock/classic rock fans on here :D

• Like 2

Dockfishin

Def Leppard~ too late for love

http://youtu.be/KSsw6CsMN1g

• Like 3

TJ

Without apology, I love this song!

Toto - 99:

!
  • Like 1

stevasaurus

I like all music, but I like a little folk rock once in a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3rpflxUx8g

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Crank this oldie up...REO SPEEDWAGON

• Like 1

stevasaurus

OH OH Look what I found...Vanilla Fudge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aWFaZgwerY

• Like 4

stevasaurus

This is so cool.

• Like 1

1maidenfan

Well I dont know how to load a song on here like most of you do but my choice of music is Iron Maiden, "die with your boots on" is my live by song! Up the irons, maiden rules!!!

Just go to YouTube and right click and copy the address bar for the song you are listening to, then just paste it here.

Iron Maiden - Die With Your Boots On:

Thank you , thank you!!! :bow-blue: :bow-blue: :bow-blue:

AMC RULES

• Like 4

bowtiebutler956

Sammy Hagar- I can't drive 55

http://youtu.be/RvV3nn_de2k

Great for road trips!!!

• Like 2

Lars

This is one of my favorits songs.

i have been on concert whit him.. and it is amazing....

he played this song lasy year when i was at a concert whit him.. it is to norway.. we lost a lot of kids on utøya because of one crazy man..

• Like 3

squonk

When driving to the big show in Pa it's Sirrius station 60 Outlaw Country. I'm not a twangy "my girlfriend died and my dog stole my pick up truck" kind of country fan but this is good travelin music plus the Dj's are nuts. Mojo Williams "I LOOOOVE COUNTRY!!' Most of the time I listen to my 2 way radio on my belt calling me to another DEE- ZAS- STORE

• Like 1

Lars

good norwegian music... :)

• Like 3

TJ

This is so cool.

Great song. Brought a tear to my eye.

Try this one, Steve.

Walk Off The Earth - Somebody That I used To Know:

• Like 1

Ken B

Though Waylon and Cash are my Country guys its real hard to pinpoint my Classic rock band but Steve Miller is no doubt right at the top. Growing up in the 70's in a family of seven kids I heard it all. My two older sisters on one end of the house cranked up Elton John and Disco. My two oldest brothers on the other end of the house cranked up Steve Miller, Boston, Led Zep, Allman Brothers, Electric Light, Super Tramp, you name it. Middle brother Dave cranked Elvis and Styx in the 80's? WTH Dave? Dad listened to Cash, Waylon, Neil Diamond and Kenny Rogers. My bed room was right in the middle of all of this and to this day I love all of it, yes, even some of the disco! One of my brothers must of listened to this tune at least ten times a day back then. I never get tired of it!

• Like 4

TJ

My favorite Beatles song - Dear Prudence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ppmdvXsMBE&feature=player_embedded

Dockfishin

A song you've never heard them sing even if you're a fan, must see! one of a kind! I believe it was the only time they performed this one :ychain:

• Like 3

Ken B

I saved my favorite for last, as a kid in the mid 70's the Beach Boys were my very favorite! I wore out a few needles and a few albums playin little deuce coupe and 409 over and over, and over, again. Anything they sang was cool. This tune by them was also a favorite because my oldest brother Bob (now 52) played it quite a bit. He would always sing the part when they said o rah o rah is that yo hat! Damn that was funny and I remember it like it was yesterday.

• Like 1

Lars

• Like 2

Dockfishin

clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right......

• Like 4

zieg72

OMG, an excellent James Taylor concert on PBS and it isn't a beg and scrape concert either...

• Like 1

TJ

Chemical Brothers - Hanna's Theme:

• Like 1

Duff

I saved my favorite for last, as a kid in the mid 70's the Beach Boys were my very favorite! I wore out a few needles and a few albums playin little deuce coupe and 409 over and over, and over, again. Anything they sang was cool. This tune by them was also a favorite because my oldest brother Bob (now 52) played it quite a bit. He would always sing the part when they said o rah o rah is that yo hat! Damn that was funny and I remember it like it was yesterday.

Hi, guys - been away from the forum for a bit - glad Tunahead dialed me into this thread - it's great!

I had the incredible good fortune to see the Beach Boys 50th Anniversary concert at Saratoga Perrforming Arts Center just outside Albany, NY a couple weeks ago. Having been in the performing arts as a producer/stage manager for 40+ years I was a bit skeptical as to how they'd pull it off given their ages and the incredibly well known material they'd be performing, but fellas, I was blown out of my seat. That was one of the hottest shows I've ever seen! The guys' vocals were strong, the back-up music incredible and the staging just plain fantastic. They did a couple of songs where the lead was sung by one of their dead members in a video shot in a recording studio back in the day, and the current band provided live back-up to fill out the song. It was one of those moments that makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up, but in a good way. If the tour comes anywhere near you, it's money well spent to see the show if you're a Beach Boys fan. I'm going to see Chicago and the Doobie Brothers in a twin-bill in three weeks, same venue. Oh...I think I just revealed my tastes in music, too! (I'm also a fan of classic country!)

Very best,

Duff :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

OH OH WHOAA...LISTEN TO THE MUSIC. :) :)