Sign in to follow this  
Crazywheelhorseman

Orange Ma, Engine and steam show June 22-24

Crazywheelhorseman

Hey Everyone, anyone from New england that isn't going to the whcc show in pa should come to the great show in Orange Ma, at the Orange municipal airport. the club hosting is the Central mass steam and gas machinery association. you can check out their website here. www.cmsgma.com anyone interested in going please chime in here and let us know if you will be going.

wheelhorsec85

HEY WAYNE , im gonna try and make it . but i also got the brooklyn truck show here on sun in brooklyn ct so we will see what happens

3609horse

Hi Wayne, we met at Granby charter days, My son and I will be there, what time do they let you in?

Thanks, Gene..

corn53

Im gonna try and make it also!!

3609horse

Hey Everyone, anyone from New england that isn't going to the whcc show in pa should come to the great show in Orange Ma, at the Orange municipal airport. the club hosting is the Central mass steam and gas machinery association. you can check out their website here. www.cmsgma.com anyone interested in going please chime in here and let us know if you will be going.

Hey Wayne, thanks for letting us park in your space, it was a great show but got a call and had to go home thats why we left. I didn't get a chance to say thanks.

Hopelfully we will make it to the show in Eliot Me. talk to you later, thanks again.

Gene

neil

Did you get any pics to show us ?

3609horse

Did you get any pics to show us ?

It was a nice show . I did not get any pictures left the camara at home, knew I forgot something but didn;t realize till we got there.

A lot of nice people and nice looking tractors. Next time I will have the camera.

Gene...