Sign in to follow this  
Maineiac

Kwikway FEL subframe 520H

Maineiac

Just joined the group and hoping to get some advice. Recently was offered a Kwikway loader that came off a 520 xi. Like new and too good to pass up. Trying to figure out how to make the subframe fit my 520h, or if anyone has photos/measurements of a kwikway subframe for the 520h I can use as a guide. Called Kwikway and was told they have nothing in stock for me, and weren't interested in making one. Any help would be appreciated.

JCM

I also have just joined red square and have a Kwik way subframe for a 300, 400,500 series tracktor that may be of interest to you. If you would like to talk further please email me @ jimmaihos@yahoo.com

Location Southern Maine

Sparky

Well this seems to be working out for the two of you. Good luck with the loader project.

Welcome to Redsquare guys!!

Mike...........

AMC RULES

Now, how perfect is that?

:WRS:

rexman72

welcome maine boys.

Brrly1

Any chance of pictures of the loader you just picked up? It just so happens I happen to have an xi laying around. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks ahead. Burly

varosd

:text-worthless:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1maidenfan

:wwp: :WRS::text-welcomeconfetti:

I built one for my D and it is pretty simple to do.

Maineiac

Thanks for all the input. It looks like the XI subframe will work well. It is a little longer and is slightly wider at the mid mount than the 520h subframe. It will hook up well to the midmount and I'll put shaft collars on the mid mount bar to offset the extra width. The rear of the frame will extend past my axle approximately 10 inches but I'll attach the weight box braces to the ends of frame so I won't have to fabricate any mounts. I'll post pics later. I'll have to fabricate a mount for the front attachamatic to accept the forward braces and a mount for the hydraulic pump on the subframe. These shouldn't be a problem. Anyone happen to know the direction of rotation of a 520 XI engine? Would be helpful to figure the rotation of my pump