Sign in to follow this  
whfan74

Mentone Spring 2012 Swap Meet

travlindave

Wingrider: We drove north and missed the tire problem picture but we had a phone call report right after it happended. The load on the back must have been a little much for the tire that blew. And if you look close the tires and wheels on the trailer that the horse was hauling look like wheel horse tractor tires and wheels!

Rollerman

Was deffinatley a good laugh watching that Amishman pull out with the two black hoods hanging off his little trailer.

While most of us were wearing jackets & trying to avoid the breeze to stay warm...there was this one guy wearing shorts, must be a PE teacher thing? :ychain:

Kelly

I had a great time also, met back up with some of my RS friends, sold lots of stuff, I did very well, like the past 2 years it makes it worth the 300 mile round trip, my boys enjoyed the day also, highlight was the horse pulling two tractors on the trailer.

But it was a long day rolled out of my driveway about 4:20am rolled back in at 7pm but hay I had a good time.

whfan74

Was deffinatley a good laugh watching that Amishman pull out with the two black hoods hanging off his little trailer.

While most of us were wearing jackets & trying to avoid the breeze to stay warm...there was this one guy wearing shorts, must be a PE teacher thing? :ychain:

All I can say is that it was a beautiful day! :)

wh-jason

im gonna be taking up a collection to get scott some long pants, :ychain: there were several of us out there saturday that felt pretty sorry for him having to wear shorts. :hide: sorry scott, had to add this to the thread.

• Like 1

1maidenfan

im gonna be taking up a collection to get scott some long pants, :ychain: there were several of us out there saturday that felt pretty sorry for him having to wear shorts. :hide: sorry scott, had to add this to the thread.

:techie-eureka: :ROTF:

bobert94

Would be a great gift for Scott for his meet & greet everone buy him a pair of pants

whfan74

34 waist and 10 inch inseam! :ychain:

• Like 1

1maidenfan

34 waist and 10 inch inseam! :ychain:

:text-lol::teasing-poke: :ROTF:

Kelly

Dang your short 10" inseam, I was sure you are taller than me :hide:

whfan74

Must be the water down here! :)

bobert94

34-10 ? I guess i'll have to make a trip to Dwarfs R Us to find that size :laughing-rofl: