Sign in to follow this  
HorseFixer

$$$$ THIS GROUP IS COSTING ME! &#036

HorseFixer

Well this out fit is costing me! :whistle::dunno: I promised movie footage and by golly I will make good on my word, if my name isn't HorseFixer!!!! :WRS:

I started messing with my camera and a couple "OLD" Dazzle USB Interface cards used to hook up to a VCR and suck the movies onto my computer. Well the two OLD cards aren't worth a tinkers darn and are no longer supported by PINNACLE!

I can get the sound to copy to my puker. The drivers or something are not correct and don't jive with my puker or operating system and yes I downloaded all the newest drivers installed installed cleaned registry and worked on the damn thing up till 2:00 a.m. last night!!!

So off to Best Buy I went and picked up a $137.00 Pinnacle Studio Movie Box Ultimate If this don't work I will Introduce it to Sluggo which sits on the corner of my work bench in the garage he weighs in at 5lbs and has a nice rubber handle that fit HorseFixers hand perfectly :D and when raised and lowered in an abrupt fashion can do much damage! :D

I want you guys to know I just don't do this for anybody! :D

Wish Me Luck

Duke of Video! :D

nylyon

Worse come to worse, I can transfer it to DVD which can then be converted to MP4 files.

CasualObserver

Duke, are you running Vista? Blame it on that. :whistle: B)

Curmudgeon

Duke, I've often said I can own a computer, or I can own a baseball bat. But there is no way I could own both and both of them in a functioning state for long.

Let's see, if you charge, say, penny a copy for disks, you'll recoup your investment in the Pinna whatever it was in no time.

DMESS

Now Dale, that's funny right there! B)

Curmudgeon

So where's my sign?

DMESS

B) Best I could do. :whistle:

CasualObserver

I've got a sign for that, but it's not appropriate for in public.

Curmudgeon

I've got a sign for that, but it's not appropriate for in public.

thirdroc17 at yahoo.............

perry

with your in house computer store B) and mr geek squad karl B) you should be able to pull it off B) .

we are pulling for ya, where all in this together :whistle:

CasualObserver

Here's the edited version funnystuff.gif

wse100

Duke, are you running Vista? Blame it on that.

Do you know anyone who runs vista? Vista is the best thing that has ever happened to Mac :whistle: B)

rustbucket

i run XP even though my new comp i have a friend building came with vista i had him remove it and put XP on it. i stay loyal to the tried and true. when they get the bugs out of vista then i might change over.

HorseFixer

Well I am having some success but its not over yet! I Got into about 18 minutes of video and something started running on my computer and I was dropping frames more than Britney Spears was dropping..... her well you get the picture! B)

Sooooo Now I am unplugging about everything thats not needed and disabling about a million processes that are running in my startup menu and see what happens!

Looks like another late night at the HorseFixer Ranch! B)

Oh and one more thing..... You would not believe the people that walked in front of MJ while she was filming B) Next year will hire the REDSQUARE MAFIA for crowd control! Ill make sure I bring sluggo along! :whistle: In the credits I will make sure I thank all those nice people! B)

Duke

HorseFixer

Okay I got approx 30 minutes of video! I dont think we got everyone in the parade but MJ did the best she could her first time out. Her camera Ran out of battery and she was able to get a few of our group the second day. I would say the RedSquare group was well Represented in this video. B)

Wild Bill gave us some good plugs and this help tremendously. I will make sure that we have an extra battery for next year, an ULTRA clean lense, make sure she doesn't shoot Bill from the rear when he is announcing the tractors B) , Ask Bill if we can Rope off a camera area so people don't cut in front of the camera, and a few other things. One good thing is the movie has much more VOLUME than some of the others WHCC Show Videos I have seen in the past :whistle:

Well now that I have the video Capture down It will take a few days to edit it and

get it together. Mabe this weekend I can get it posted up on the net!

Cheers Duke B)

Curmudgeon

Do you know anyone who runs vista? Vista is the best thing that has ever happened to Mac :whistle:B)

I'm still running 98SE on one of mine....... B)

kpinnc

Again, no pressure at all Duke.... :whistle:B)

Kevin