Sign in to follow this  
KC9KAS

LAGT Magazine

KC9KAS

My new LAGT magazine just came in the mail today.

I brought it and the newspaper in the house, and darned if the wife didn't pick up my magazine and read it cover to cover before I could even check it ot!

AMC RULES

Sounds like she wants a tractor all her own? :scratchead:

Jake Kuhn

I also got mine today too,Its a great magazine I love it,Jake

Zeek

I brought it and the newspaper in the house, and darned if the wife didn't pick up my magazine and read it cover to cover before I could even check it ot!

She's a keeper :wub:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I've got a feeling you are not complaining. My wife checks them out also...great magazine.

squonk

I thought my niece was posing in the :wh: dump cart article. Had to look twice. Spittin image of her

kthack657

The only problem I have with LAGT is that it takes us forever to get our subscription UUUGG the waiting is killing me!

nylyon

I went to subscribe today (I am REALLY looking forward to getting it) but the website doesn't appear to be working for me...

whfan74

Karl,

They are actually in the process of updating their website right now. They have made some changes and are getting all of the glitches worked out. Should be running smoothly before too long.

wh-jason

i subscribed over a month ago and still havent received a copy yet.

stevebo

Don't hold your breath on getting your mag. Mine seemed to come when they wanted to for the time I subscribed. You may want to call them..

jay in nc

remember LAGT magizine is a bymonthly publication so you wont get one till the next issue comes out, also they are now published by antique power mag. so it will probaly have some improvements. i read both cover to cover as soon as they come in the mail! jay

grnlark

When mine comes to the house I have to tell my wife not to let my son get a hold of them before I get a chance to look at them. He likes to tear the tractor pictures out because "they're cool". Of course she could care less if the magazine gets murdered before I've even seen it :banghead:

@ Steve, Call them if you've had issues. I talked with Charlotte Pfieffer when I was having problems getting them too and it turns out they changed publishing companies at the end of this past year. I guess the old company wasn't sending issues out regularly and were never sending renewal notices like they were supposed to either. From what I understand the situation was getting a little ugly actually.

Jake Kuhn

You usually just have to be patient to get it. Mine will usually comes towards the end of the month. Jake