Sign in to follow this  
wheelhorsekid

C101 -- Need Right rear axel seal

wheelhorsekid

Does anyone know where I can get a right rear axel seal for my C101? I also need a set screw for the snow blower. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

rmaynard

C-101 axle seals are available from Toro, part number 100443, or NAPA, part number NOS 11050. Both the left and right are the same,

What's the model number is the snow blower, and which set screw do you need? Most set screws are available from any hardware store.

tunahead72

Seals are also available from some of the parts suppliers listed in the "Wheel Horse Links" topic pinned to the top of this forum:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• hunterguy92
      By hunterguy92
      Greetings everyone-

After draining the old molasses out of my transmission, quickly flushing with diesel and refilling with 85-W140 my left rear axle and input shaft seal drip a little each day. 
      Thanks to this forum I found the seals I need at Napa, but am a little nervous pulling off the input shaft pulley without damaging the pulley itself. Any advice/write-ups on this?
      This photo is as I bought the tractor. Am I missing a bolt and washer?

Thanks for the help guys!

• OLDASDIRT
      By OLDASDIRT
      I'm rebuilding a Sundstrand #90-1136 that came out of my 1974 WH B-100. I Found this company www.novahydraulics.com that has the entire rebuild kit PN / 99890. It shipped quick too. Gordy is the man you want to talk to regarding Sundstrand units. Good hunting all.