Sign in to follow this  
wheelhorsekid

Where Can I Buy Parts, Tires Etc.

wheelhorsekid

Hey All!

I just got a C101, my first WH since I was a kid. I'm looking online for parts and tires and cannot find any good sources. Does anyone have a "go to" place for parts? Thanks for any help.

nylyon

At the top of this forum you should see a "pinned" post full of useful links. :WRS:

Kelly

Post a ad in the classifieds, or I sell lots of parts what are you looking for? I just parted out 3 C-101's for new tires try Miller tire.

wheelhorsekid

Post a ad in the classifieds, or I sell lots of parts what are you looking for? I just parted out 3 C-101's for new tires try Miller tire.

Immediatly I need a muffler.

wheelhorsekid

At the top of this forum you should see a "pinned" post full of useful links. :WRS:

I'm sorry -- what do you mean by "pinned" post. I don't see anything. I'm new to this forum. Thanks

can whlvr

if you look at the page when you go into wheelhorse tractors at the top pof the list of posts you will see 4 posts that have pinned in front of them

Doubletrouble

:WRS: Glad ya found us!

DoctorHfuhruhurr
www.tires-easy.com has the lowest prices I've been able to find on tires but I always check around everywhere before purchasing since pricing is constantly changing.

Zeek

www.tires-easy.com has the lowest prices I've been able to find on tires but I always check around everywhere before purchasing since pricing is constantly changing.

I was just getting ready to buy six tires, thanks for this post Doc :twocents-twocents:

dobeleo

I was checking around at different sites for Carlisle tires for my 312-A and I found the cheapest price was at Farm & Fleet when they were on sale. The only problem was I probably spent another $50 while I was there.

Funny story, my wife and I were at Farm & Fleet and picked up tires for my 312-A. Months later we went back and I told her I need tires for my small Deere rider (RX-73). She got made at me because the Wheel Horse wasnt running yet and I needed to get tires for it first!

100_0356-1.jpg

Dan

Shorewood, IL

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Harrison Fire
      By Harrison Fire
      1056 4 speed with 10 hp Kohler,
      Last owner's father purchased it new.
      He told me the Kohler had been rebuilt.
      Runs strong, no smoke.
      All gears are good, transaxle came with clean oil.
      Has a slot hitch. 
      And the original dozer blade.
      Though weather checked, the original
      Wheel Horse logo tires all hold air.
      The pto was removed and the mower deck was given away. 
      Have the parts that were removed from the pto.Local pickup only

• mbalsup
      By mbalsup
      Hi all,

Not a Wheel Horse fan but recently had a WH 656 given to me. It seems complete with the exception of the steering wheel. Might anyone have an appropriate steering wheel for sale or can point me to where I can find one? Thanks

Mike Alsup
      Dekalb, IL
      mbalsup@gmail.com
    • Bach-Ed
      By Bach-Ed
      It's been a while since I've been here.  My 857 just keeps humming a long.  But a while ago I picked up some parts, thinking they would fit my machine but no.  so here are some pics  they seem to be NOS.   I'm sure one of you would love to have them and I would have a little more shelf space.

• UrbanAcre
      By UrbanAcre
      Hi,
      I just bought my first ever tractor - 1989 520H. One of the front tires has a slow leak, and they are both showing signs of age, so am looking at buying new. When I look at some of the options on the Miller site, they have 3 basic types of tires as options in the 16x6.50-8 size ..
      circumferential ribs (either equal sized or central rib larger diameter) ag style chevron 'super lugs' turf tire - quadrilateral overlapping treads  
      What are the considerations for considering these different tire types ?
      The current rear tires are turf type, no weights, but with chains.

I have 1.5 acres, quite hilly, and am using the tractor for some mowing, tilling, and garden plowing.

Appreciate some perspective, suggestions.
      Regards.
    • r1jakecfd
      By r1jakecfd
      Hi Guys,
      I just bought some Carlisle Turfmaster 24x12-12 rear tires to replace the 23x8.50-12 tires I have on there now. I was wondering which rims I should buy to fit these bigger tires. The charts say an 8.50 width rim but should the offset stay the same or does it need to change? Any other dimensions I should be concerned about?
      Thanks in advance.
      Hope everyone is healthy and well!
      John