Sign in to follow this  
rmaynard

News about Stevasuarus

JimD

I spoke with Steve this evening and he remains in good spirits. He has appreciated all the calls and well wishes also. He told me they will be moving him to another hospital where he will stay for a time undergoing physical therapy. He can't get online yet and he wants to get back on Redsquare pretty bad. He'd like to continue posting in the football thread and I'm sure he wants us all to continue the thread. I told him I'd post his picks next week if he can't do it. Get well soon Big Guy.

getwelldinasaur.jpg

WH854

:dunno: Steve stay out of them trees!! Get well ol man!!

Chas

Gene_S

I spoke with Steve this evening and he remains in good spirits. He has appreciated all the calls and well wishes also. He told me they will be moving him to another hospital where he will stay for a time undergoing physical therapy. He can't get online yet and he wants to get back on Redsquare pretty bad. He'd like to continue posting in the football thread and I'm sure he wants us all to continue the thread. I told him I'd post his picks next week if he can't do it. Get well soon Big Guy.

getwelldinasaur.jpg

Thanks for the update Jim... :wh:

(My mature response!!!) Steve hope you get well soon and back on with life... :dunno:

rmaynard

I too spoke to Steve tonight. He was having RedSquare withdrawal, but other than that, he is doing as well as can be expected.

But on a lighter note, a picture showed up of the actual ladder that Stevasaurus fell from.

76209c71.jpg

JimD
smiley-laughing025.gifsmiley-laughing021.gif

HorseFixer

Yeah Finally got ahold of the Ole Buzzard :dunno: and had a nice chat. Steve gives a new meaning to being out on a LIMB! :thanks: He seems to think it will be a 6 to 8 week recovery, and as Bob mentioned he is indeed having RS withdrawls. I think I about talked him into a LapTop, he doesnt need to be manuevering up and down the basement stairs when he gets home to his puker in his present condition. What he is really upset about is he wont be getting much seat time with the blower he just put on and says looks like his daughter will be having all the fun. :wh: I will be calling him again tomarrow and keeping him updated on all the Scores and his Cigar Store Indians. :help:

Cheers ~Duke

:thanks:

squonk

I too spoke to Steve tonight. He was having RedSquare withdrawal, but other than that, he is doing as well as can be expected.

But on a lighter note, a picture showed up of the actual ladder that Stevasaurus fell from.

76209c71.jpg

No wonder he fell with those "puny" hands and arms! :dunno:icon_wheelchair.gif

HorseFixer

I was on the phone with Steve about 6 times yesterday as he had limited football coverage, So I would call him

before durring and after games he was interested in. This morning he said that he was starting to believe in

MICHIGAN :thanks: but then he recanted his statement and said that it could be the MORPHINE. :wh:

He told me to thank all of you for the thoughts :help: and prayers :thanks: and he looks forward to healing up, and

returning to RS. :dunno:

~Duke

farmer

Sorry to read about your misfortune Stevasuarus, all the best for a speedy recovery. :dunno:

Buzz

You realize Steve that we can't give you the Gold Medal for Low Altitude Skydiving, ya didn't stick the landing :dunno: ............... If laughter is the best medicine, you should heal quickly. Best of luck to you,

• Like 1

AMC RULES

No wonder he fell with those "puny" hands and arms! :wh:icon_wheelchair.gif

:dunno:

T-Mo

Man, that is a bummer. I hope you get well soon, Steve. A co-worker of mine fell off a ladder in his garage and broke his back. He was laid up for months and it took him a long time to heal. I hope you will heal a lot faster than he did. I'll be praying for you and your family. Get well soon.

Operator

Now isn't that a bummer!! Ya gotta heal up quick Steve, snows a comin!!!

I know where Randal Rd. is.

zieg72

Now isn't that a bummer!! Ya gotta heal up quick Steve, snows a comin!!!

I know where Randal Rd. is.

I passed it twice going to back and forth Rockford today, wish I would have had the time to stop in and see him...

Butch

Steve you're supposed to rake the leaves AFTER they fall. :dunno: Since you're gonna be laid up awhile are ya gonna use that wood you were cuttin? :wh:

• Like 1

otrelwood

hope you have a speedy recovery and as good as can be expected thanksgiving maybe you should be the ground crew not as far to fall and doesnt hurt near as bad

hounddoghundzsa

:dunno: Ladders! They're no friend of mine either! Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

wingrider

Hey Steve get well soon, we miss all your great post. Good Luck&Heal Quick

Wingrider

can whlvr

hope alls going to be ok for you,get well soon

Gene_S

Hey Bob M any more updates on Steve???

Hope your doing well Steve... :dunno:

JimD

I left a message on his voice mail and on skype but haven't heard anything back from anyone. No answer on his room phone for a couple days either. I assume he's been moved to the rehabilitation hospital and they are too busy with all the running around to visit him to reply right now. I hope we hear something soon. :dunno:

Gene_S

Thanks Jim... :dunno:

gattonde

Just received an E-Mail from Steve, he is doing well and they are working him out in therapy, he hopes to be home by next weekend.

Dan

JimD

That's great news Dan, and thanks for letting us know. Hopefully Steve will be back with us soon. :dunno:

dclarke

Good news! Thanks Dan. Hang in there Steve.