Sign in to follow this  
CHARGER9AUTO

Horse Power News Letter

CHARGER9AUTO

I read in the Yahoo Wheel Horse site that Nancy Mayhew editor of the Horse Power the news letter we all recieve in the mail has stepped down Tim Shues wife is now taking over her position as editor I really don't know what is the story is as of yet . I hope the next news letter comes before the show starts in June :D . Ben...

CasualObserver

I let my membership lapse, because the newsletter and club in general, the price of dues wasn't/isn't worth it. $10 for two black and white two page letters per year? The club itself has HUGE potential that is not tapped, and that's a big disappointment to me. :D

CHARGER9AUTO

I let my membership lapse, because the newsletter and club in general, the price of dues wasn't/isn't worth it. $10 for two black and white two page letters per year? The club itself has HUGE potential that is not tapped, and that's a big disappointment to me. :D

I have been keeping my annuel $10 dues for the Club and news letters I enjoy reading them alot of interesting storys and deals on tractors I don't know if people are burned out from doing the same job renewing memberships every year when new members join . I just hate to see the WHCC fold up because no one has the time to run it. Ben :P