How do ya' spend yer free time?

Ohh.. and time ain't free!!!

Ya' trade this for that!

The clock is tickin'!

Don't lose focuse!

Do your own thing! (NOW)!!!

:thumbs2: HORSEFEATHERS

rydogg

Usually my time is spent in the shop working on the horses or other small engine equipment, tonight I can't seem to get to sleep so it's 1:30 am and I am on the computer reading and replying to forums, I would go out to the shop but then I wouldn't get to sleep until probably 4am and the kids get up around 7 so I don't know what to do it's probably going to be a rough morning if I don't get to sleep soon.

AMC RULES

A lot of that free time is invested right here on RedSquare, of course. :thumbs2:

dclarke

I spend most of my free time taking care of our local cemeteries and I'm always on here. That's why it takes me forever to get anything done on my :thumbs2:

rmaynard

I have 4 grandsons. They take a lot of grandpa's time. The oldest likes to tinker with tools, so he's right at home helping me dismantle tractor when he's here. And I spend a lot of time here on the Square.

Jim_M

I spell it R E L I E F.

massey

Any time I spend in the garage working on a project (of any nature) is quality time to me.

Trouty56

4th day of work at the 12th hour. It is one of the best feelings I have knowing I have 4 days off. :thumbs2:

That's how I spell relief.

C-Series14

Being out here in Washington and not at work, that is how I spell relief... :thumbs2:

Going back to work next friday, that is how I spell pain... :banghead:

Ken B

Like some guys I switch it up with multi hobbies. I do the tractor thing, (multi brands) antique outboards and old race boats. You can usually find me out in my garage till at least 11pm most nights working on an old race boat, a tractor or my truck. Currently, I'm having fun with the Simplicity and Allis Chalmers brand tractors. Here is a recent tractor video.

jesseportfolio030.jpg

stevebo

Ken,

Cole is loving those off brands.... If you go off brand at least it is not green :banghead: They are nice machines !! :thumbs2:

fireman

Nothing wrong with Green :thumbs2:

Ken B

Cole does enjoy the other brands as well, the more hp the better. I've had some greenies here a time or two in the past! :thumbs2:

ScannedImage-2.jpg

fireman

Please tell me you didn't sell that one! If you did I wish I knew about it.

Ken B

I did an every nut and bolt restore on this 110. I did wind up selling it. The 110's are a real cool tractor. I watched this movie yrs. ago called the "Straight Story" which featured a 110 as part of the story. When the movie finished I decided I needed to find me a 110 to restore. Like you, I run out of room. If I want to bring something else home I always need to make room. If I had myself a big old barn there would be at least 15 completely restored tractors that I did myself, not to mention my much missed 69 SS 396 Chevelle. I have learned (in most cases) not to get to attached. I'm always looking for another clean 110 though! :thumbs2: