Sign in to follow this  
Shuboxlover

How I fit 355 horses in my new shed???

Shuboxlover

Easy, you start with 5 :thumbs2: then and the shubox...

It's been about a year and a half since I broke ground on the new shed and I can finally say it's "done" aside from building work benches, shelves, getting a heating source, finishing up some odds and ends....etc. etc. etc. Well, I guess it will never actually be done, but it's done enough so i can put stuff in it and work on the benches and shelves with the stuff in there.

Here are a few pics....

Line up (left to right) goes as follows...

1976 C-160 Auto

1980 D-160

1956 Chevrolet 150 2dr. sedan

1993 520-H

1982 GT-1642

1963 753

not pictured....A-81 and D-250 (both are non running as of now)

LineUp.jpg

NE.jpg

SE.jpg

Floor.jpg

zieg72

Really nice!!!

wh79d160

:banghead: What about the upstairs....... & the Moose??? :D Everything else looks cool :banghead: Wish mine looked like that. :thumbs2:

bowtieguy

Tyson, slip on down to Mizzou Tiger country and I'll help you fill up that empty shed!....I've still got a 417-A for ya too.

PS...nice shed....you might as well plan on sleeping there~!! :thumbs2:

CRE1992

That is an awesome garage :banghead::banghead::thumbs2: ...

Someday when I am older(I'm 19), I would love to have a garage like that! :D

It looks great.

-Charles

KC9KAS

That is a very nice garage!

Do you have a bathroom in it?

Ken B

Sweet!

jimbotelho

nice job you can start by maybe selling the chevy to me???? nice car :thumbs2:

dclarke

Nice garage Tyson, :thumbs2: Love the Chevy!

Coadster32

I must be missing something here. :banghead: I don't see anything but an empty garage?. (which is very nice-BTW) :thumbs2:

perry

love that 56'chevy :thumbs2: . nice garage too.

stevasaurus

Looks excellent and the Cornhusker colors... :thumbs2:

Coadster32

I must be missing something here. I don't see anything but an empty garage?.

I see the pics now. :thumbs2:

Nice Chevy!!

mr.pipes

Just curious, whats the small room on the corner? I was thinking a bathroom but figured if you ran plumbing you would probably have a slop sink too. Or is there a slop sink in there?

Anyways, it looks great. I would like to build something similar eventually with an in-law apartment or boom-boom room above. :thumbs2:

Shuboxlover

Just curious, whats the small room on the corner? I was thinking a bathroom but figured if you ran plumbing you would probably have a slop sink too. Or is there a slop sink in there?

Anyways, it looks great. I would like to build something similar eventually with an in-law apartment or boom-boom room above. :thumbs2:

Yep, it's a bathroom. It has a stool, deep wash basin in it, 40 gal water heater and a :banghead: fridge.

Hopefully start building some benches and shelves tonight.

HorseFixer

Anyways, it looks great. I would like to build something similar eventually with an in-law apartment or boom-boom room above. :banghead:

Yep, it's a bathroom. It has a stool, deep wash basin in it, 40 gal water heater and a :thumbs: fridge.

Hopefully start building some benches and shelves tonight.

Tyson nice looking garage! :D And Doode..... A Fridge in the Chitter :thumbs2: You da man. I can grab me a cold one, pee grab me a cold one, pee jeesh put a tv in there and yer all set! :thumbs::USA:

Oh and those colors are :ROTF: Red Right?? :banghead:

:thanks: ~Duke

shorts

shed?

it's nicer than some houses!

I like it, fine looking man cave :thumbs2: and I really like the bathroom,

my zoning ordinance doesn't permit me to have a bathroom/sanitary hookup in any out buildings so I just put a funnel and hose thru the wall.

Ya still need a microwave and cable tv hanging on the wall

whfan74

Tyson,

That is one sweet looking barn you constructed there! Wish we had a bathroom in ours! Looking forward to seeing how you lay out the inside with your shelves. :thumbs2:

Shuboxlover

The TV is going to be added, I ran the RG6 and even wired it for 5.1 surround sound, I just have a couple more things that take precedence over the tube. I wanted to put a floor drain in the middle of the floor so I could wash my vehicles inside in the middle of winter but the county health department wouldn't let me :thumbs2::D:banghead: :banghead:

HorseFixer

The TV is going to be added, I ran the RG6 and even wired it for 5.1 surround sound, I just have a couple more things that take precedence over the tube. I wanted to put a floor drain in the middle of the floor so I could wash my vehicles inside in the middle of winter but the county health department wouldn't let me :thumbs2::USA::banghead::thumbs:

I know a guy :thumbs: when he built his garage 21 years ago :banghead: wanted to do the same thing and Hector the Building Inspector :D was a real d*ck. so this guy showed him by getting his pipe ready with out the elbow turning up and he ran that pipe over into a 250 gallon Fiberglass tank with plenty of good large river stone under the tank for drainage. He then had all his footings ready and Called Hector for the primary inspection. Hector came and inspected and when he left the guy went over located the end of that PVC Pipe glued his elbow on pipe pointed up, with plastic floor drain with cover, he then put duct tape over the cover and had his cement guy put an ever so slight slope to the center of the 25 X 24 car section of his Garage the other half 25 X 24 which is the shop is flat. Anyway he poured 1/2" of concrete right over the top of the grate and then called Hector out again to inspect the foundation before framing. Hector again gave him the thumbs up, and he finished his Garage. Upon finishing he called Hector for final inspection and after Hector left a sinister grin was on his face, he then got his masonry chipping hammer out and opened up the drain. His garage is kept above freezing for the past 21 years as he keeps his T stat set on 40deg. He says when he pulls his Snow Chucker errrrr I mean Snow Blower :thanks: in his Garage after blowin the driveway even at 40 deg it melts and the floor is dry in about 12 hours with all the moisture down the drain. :D Anyways he says that's his story and he is sticking to it. :ROTF:

~Duke

shorts

duke, I think the same contractor poured the floor in my shop, romor has it that their are some thin spots in the floor that would work out perfect for a bath with shower, my contractor didnt hook up to the sanitary drains but the stub out is under the foundation if you know where to dig.

HorseFixer

duke, I think the same contractor poured the floor in my shop, romor has it that their are some thin spots in the floor that would work out perfect for a bath with shower, my contractor didnt hook up to the sanitary drains but the stub out is under the foundation if you know where to dig.

Paul I hear ya, :thumbs2: sometimes ya hafta slip Ole Hector the Green Weenie :banghead: cause he sure will slip it to you if ya give him half a chance. <_< Geesh just for snow and dang chloride & soap & water off yer car going down the drain SOOOOO WHAT! Theres more Oil sludge pff cars, Aspault and every every thing else mucking up the ground than a lil car wash soapsuds! :banghead:

Shuboxlover

Oh and those colors are :banghead: Red Right?? :thumbs2:

:thumbs::banghead: :D

HorseFixer

Oh and those colors are :thumbs: Red Right?? :thumbs2:

:ROTF::banghead::thumbs:

Well glad its the :thanks: instead of the other kind. :banghead: And just to be nice Im not going to say anything disrespectful and say........

WELCOME TO THE BIG 10 :D

Shuboxlover

It is fairly close to the scarlet :banghead:

And.....

You guys sure know how to welcome people :banghead: :thumbs2: