Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

Michigan area meet and greet

GlenPettit

Go for Saturday as scheduled. You've got 25 (tractor) seats already in your new pole barn, forecast is scattered rain, it's mainly the driving (w/trailers) that is the safety concern and we're coming from all directions, each person can judge for themselves . . . you're all set for Saturday Go!

Glen

Kelly

Rain or shine sat. it is, I could not sleep last night thinking about if I should change the day or not, it would be a big pain in the butt to get ahold of everyone then some can only make it sat. and have planed this. So I say we charge ahead and do it. I will be getting a 10x20 awning that I will need help putting up so if you are one of the first here you get the job, if anyone has a awning they want to bring please do so.

rain coats?

Tarp to cover your tractor if you want.

9:00 am I will see you guys I can't wait. B)

Teddy da Bear

I think Dale said Menard's was having a sale on those 10 x 20 awning tents. $69.

I have one, but if you caught that post...mine is so heavy...it is a pain to get out of the attic. and especially how I am lately.

I am going to bring our 10 x 10 awning/tent

Curmudgeon

Actually, it was Jason that first mentioned it. I simply got another so we'd have two at the North Central Wheel Horse Events Club first gathering in August

Teddy da Bear

I think Dale snuck in a plug for his event..... B)

Verrrrrry subtle B)

Sorry I gave credit to the wrong person.......I guess I was thinking of that spayer too much. :whistle:

LFDRET

Sure em glad I just noticed a second page to this site. sorry for not getting back to you. I do not know yet how to post Pic's yet to this site. but will see all tomarrow

Bill

perry

I will be getting a 10x20 awning that I will need help putting up so if you are one of the first here you get the job. B)

i guess i better sleep in then uh ? :whistle: ..........

ill see-ya bright and early buddy B) .

Teamreddog

will be there will my new old electro 12 automatic. and maybe my friends b125. a friend is loaning me a trailer not sure if it will be big enough for 2. I hope. Cant wait to see all these tractors

Rollerman

I'm loaded up & ready to pull out when Ken shows up in the morning.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tommorrow....rain or shine. B)

Teddy da Bear

Team RedDog....you will have to flip a coin to see which tractor gets to come if both don't fit. :whistle:

I might come a little later than 9am. My wife's family had a campout and we drove over on our cycles 70 miles to Fremont Indiana. Just got back and it's 11pm. I am dead......Diehard wife is frying them taters! B)

Kelly

I just got in the house after spending all day getting ready, I'm beat but ready as I'll ever be. looking forward to seeing everyone.

Have a safe drive, Remember use exit 57 off I-69 and follow the signs

perry

we will see you tomarrow B)

Kelly

Cross your fingers it don't look to bad out right now

Rollerman

Cross your fingers it don't look to bad out right now

Kelly thats my superintendants famous line ...the he calls in asphalt....gets in his truck & leaves....then the asphalt normally arrives in a down pour. B)

Looking forward to seeing everybody today regardless the out come of the weather.

I need to wash my tractors anyhow. :whistle:

Kelly

Ok it's raining now just light so far.

Kelly

Awning is up, stoped raining Humid as heck. but still doing it to late to stop. B)

HorseFixer

Well wish MJ & I could have made it, but She had to work today... B) she has inventory comming up at Wal~mart and they were shorthanded. B)

Now I know how it feels to be on the outside lookin in! :whistle: NOT GOOD! NOT GOOD AT ALL! Actually sucks! B)

Maybe next time

Duke

GlenPettit

KELLY: The Michigan Meet & Greet was Great!

I had to leave early but it looked like at least 20 people there by noon and maybe 65 Wheel Horses, I learned a lot and got a lot of questions and problems solved. Weather was excellent from 9:30 on, a beautiful day. You and your family really out-did yourselves, again, Great Job! Thanks.

Glen

DMESS

B)

Curmudgeon

Glad to hear it went well! Sure wish I could have been there, but even if I tried calling in sick I would have had to worked. Seems one of the drivers broke his arm friday, which would outrank being sick.

Then one of the trucks broke down along side the freeway, and I spent extra hours doing double duty between Manton and Traverse City. LOL

Kelly

I'm trying to get them loaded right now, I think I over loaded my putor.

I think it was a great first meeting, and plan to do it next year, The weather held out, little muggy, but no rain after the the first showers.

A great bunch of guys and there wives, good food, over all, very pleased, I had a good time, and hope everyone else did. Pic's are comming.

Kelly

Here's the crew

100_0338.jpg

some of the tractors

100_0333.jpg

Kelly

Sorry for not sizing the pic's but my putor is acting up.

More to come.

Kelly

100_0330.jpg

100_0332.jpg

100_0295.jpg

Kelly

100_0319.jpg

100_0329.jpg