Sign in to follow this  
rydogg

Todays Haul

rydogg

I sold some things last night so I decided to go after some wheel horses I have had my eye on for a while, maybe the RJ experts can help me out since I am unsure of the year, also has anyone seen another K91 with this exhaust going into the air cleaner setup? The original motor is in pieces as you can see so I got the other motor thrown in for parts it is a gear reduction motor but I can use parts from it to get the other motor together. I am going to need a transmission belt guard so I don't have to worry about the kids getting hurt so if anyone can point me in the right direction to find one I would appreciate it.

wheelhorse119.jpg

wheelhorse122.jpg

wheelhorse123.jpg

wheelhorse120.jpg

wheelhorse121.jpg

Is this the correct tank for the RJ?

wheelhorse130.jpg

Here is a 856 that smokes so he threw in a good k181. I picked up the REO because I thought it looked cool and the price was right.

wheelhorse124.jpg

The rear tires on this 865 are perfect factory Wheel Horse tires

wheelhorse126.jpg

Here is the REO (model RE67) after I got it cleaned up

wheelhorse129.jpg

I am gonna get the kids to bed early tonight and throw a couple logs in the wood burner so I can do a little work on my new toys. :thumbs2:

stevebo

Ryan,

Nice haul !!I would say that is a 58RJ and the gas tank is correct for it. If you have an extra, I am looking to buy one :thumbs2:

TT

The K91 RT was more than likely a snowblower engine. (perhaps from an Eska)

Just like the "modern" engines, the heat from the muffler kept the carb from icing up.

joebob

nice. Now for sure you'll

need a bigger trailer :thumbs2:

HorseFixer

Nice Haul like that Lil Reo. have one for my Granddaughter I never got going.

~Duke

rmaynard

Wow, what a great haul. Love that 856. :thumbs2:

VinsRJ

I agree, nice haul! You should be able to swap all the parts except the cranks between those Kolhers to get one nice one. :thumbs2:

Kelly

The tank does not look right to me, I thought and I could be wrong, the outlet is closer to the end, and the straps would be a bit more centered, it looks like the front strap is barely hanging on, I know the cap location makes the tank fit where it is, don't know just something does not look right, but it's probably me.

AMC RULES

Nice haul for sure, I'm kinda diggin the Reo too. :thumbs2:

rydogg

Kelly, the tank may not look correctly mounted cause someone put that tank and straps in themselves...the hood has a slotted front which should not have been on an RJ.

Vince, thats what I was thinking but I will probably be saving this motor for a future project since it is a K91...I have 2 more k90 motors looking for homes so I will use one of them but I do want the pull start from the k91 so I may need to pull the flywheel and housing. The guy I got these from said he has just machined out a pulley to fit over the gear reduction crank and it works great but it's too short to fit two pulleys on.

The Reo is going to be great for the kids since you have to push the pedal to make it go, I was sitting on it last night and checking out the drive system and it is a hi/lo transmission and when you push the pedal part way it goes forward, push it further its neutral and push it all the way down for reverse I have not had it running so it will be interesting to see how this system works.

stevasaurus

Very nice haul Ryan. :thumbs2: I am liking the looks of that REO and that 856 looks awesome. :banghead:

WheelHorse58

Hmm I spy an extra 8hp... haha I kinda need that belt cover :banghead: Very nice haul! :thumbs2:

COMMANDO6

I love the 856. And the REO is cute. It's different.