Sign in to follow this  
WheelHorse58

WheelHorse58

Hi, I recently acquired a 854 and I'm going to need some things that just maybe someone on here may have. I have noticed that one of the rims on the front are different. One rim has two holes in it which i think is the original rim and one that has no holes in it. Any one know which is the original? Also if you have one let me know. You may be able to see it in the pictures below. Also is going to need a seat pan and if anyone would have one of those please let me know. If any one has any information about the rims or anything I should know about it just let me know. If your wondering about the starter generator- yes its getting rebuilt. When I got it the wiring was all screwed up. it had wires going every where. So I just rewired the whole thing. And yes the fuel line is HUGE I haven't got around to making it right/normal. Thanks for looking.

083011191114.jpg

2011-08-27_15-43-29_158.jpg

JUSS10

the original front wheels should have had bearings in them, if i remember right, the 854 was the only model that had that in the front wheels and the 5 bolt hubs in the rear. whats wrong with the seat pan? you have a shirt on it but it looks fine in the pictures.

Justin

WheelHorse58

Well justin, the seat pan is covered so it doesn't hurt the bum. It almost completely rusted through and is in really bad condition

can whlvr

i looked in the picture gallery and other 854 had holes for weights

jimbotelho

looks like a neat project machine good luck with it :thumbs2::banghead: :banghead: