Sign in to follow this  
jay in nc

finaly figured out photobucket

jay in nc

i am fairly computer illiterate but i got a slide show of my tractors on photobucket. Go to jayshappyhollow, mytractors. i dont have my newest a 1970 raider 10 & a commando v8 that i am customising so the children don't fight over the charger v8 but i will post pictures of that soon, it now has a briggs i.c. 16hp twin & i am building stainless steel side pipe mufflers comming out under the floorboards ,very corvette cobra ish. enjoy! :woohoo:

smoreau

:woohoo:

rmaynard

Sorry, that link is not working. :woohoo:

If you need some help, PM me.

sned

I chopped some of the link and found these two pics. Hope this is what you were trying to post.

Tractors.jpg

048.jpg

Jay to get pics in the forum like this at the bottom of your picture in photobucket there is a box that says IMG code. Click the gray string of letters that starts with "IMG". Click it once. It will say copied real quick. Than just come to this forum and right click and hit paste.

jbumgarner

Nice collection, what part of NC are you in. I live in the Salisbury area. That is around 30 miles north of Charlotte. Glad to see you here.

kpinnc

Sounds like all the NC locals need to do a meet and greet!

I never knew there were so many of us! :woohoo:

Wheel Horse Kid

That is a great looking collection!

shorts

nice collection :woohoo:

jbumgarner

I never knew there were so many of us! :woohoo:

I think a meet and greet is a great idea. There is a show in Roxboro near the end of September, maybe that would be a good time. PM me if anyone is interested in getting together.

Kingwood990

I never knew there were so many of us!  :woohoo:

I think a meet and greet is a great idea. There is a show in Roxboro near the end of September, maybe that would be a good time. PM me if anyone is interested in getting together.

Sounds like a plan the dates for the Roxboro show is Sept 17-18. Shoot me a PM so you can get directions to the show. Jay in NC awesome fleet of WH's you have there.

jay in nc

thanks sned, yes those are some of my 18 horses. the album i am frustrated trying to post has 48 pictures on it,i froze up the pc. a couple of hours ago so i had to shut down. walked the dog then went &piddled with the commando v16. made the baffels for the ss. side pipes at work yesterday today at home i started laying out the pieces,1 in. 316 ss tube out of the heads to a 90 down to a 45 to an ecentric 1 x 1.5 reducer to a foot of 1.5 tube with a 90 cut on a slash for exhaust exit, should look and sound great! my home is 10 mi. n. of selma nc. johnston county about 20 mi. e of raleigh nc. i will amend my signiture to show this the meet & greet sounds great. the roxboro show sounds like a central location an hour 45 mn. from the house. jay holt

Robbie C.

:woohoo: nice collection you have there jay :D

smoreau

WOW! If all those tractors run as they look like they do, I was thinking about your maintenance for all those batteries, oil levels, and air pressure that needs to be kept up. My hat is off to you and Very nice collection. :D :woohoo:

shorts

:D nice collection :woohoo:

and to think that I thought I had an addiction problem :ROTF:

jay in nc

yes they al run bet not all on thet day, the battery fairy needs to visit as well as the tire genie. 3 wishes any one. i have a portable compresser& every so often i hook it up ,spend the day airing up tires on trucks ,cars, trailers & blocking up things to keep the side walls intact i love the time i spend in my junkyard sory i meen museum :woohoo:

JUSS10

thats a nice looking B10 in there too! my brother in law and sister live in NC and there was a B10 in this "tractor boneyard" of sorts that my brother in law showed me, was thinking of picking it up someday while I'm down there, those too are pretty cool machines!

Justin

jay in nc

the b10 allis chalmers belonged to the man that tought me body work in evans city pa. bill foltz. i plowed snow with it at foltz auto body at callery pa. every winter from 1975 to 1980. he had moved to tidiute pa. 30 miles from the ny. border and was going to sell it so for $300 and 2000 miles on my truck i got a childhood memory. ps my wife got to see niagra falls too.

jay in nc

thank you rooster for putting that link up. i got frustrated and had to go play with tractors! i will ammend that file with my gravelys, massey harrises,farmall super a , a.c. rough terain forklift, case uni loader with chevy vega engine, international 674 tobacco special,and whatever other cool odd things ive got. yes im addicted to mechancal stuff. the triumph is a 71 500 , i built it the winter of 79- 80 in a second floor appartment in turtle creek pa. $77 dollar harbor freight electric hoist keeps it out of the way! :woohoo:

Raider12

Are ALL of those horses trained to stay in the yard when let of the barn? Nice collection, thanks for sharing

Denver

tmix

:woohoo: My GOD there must be lots of W.H in that state or you have them ALL ? t mix :D

jay in nc

very few came from nc. examples, commando800 asbury park nj., d160 berkley springs wv.,520h newport news va.,516h north olmsted oh., 161 youngstown oh.,comando 8 beaver falls pa.,518h hagerstown md., lawn ranger wh show in pa 2004,charger v8 wh show in pa.2004 also has a kane's mower shop decal on it!,72 bronco 14 york pa. via this years wh show. when i said i was computer illiterate i guess it didnt mean ebay. i used the a81 rider,the 70 raider 10 & the 518 today, yesterday i used the 17-44hlx & the craftsman, and jennifer's great nephew rode "his" charger v8

mavfreak

:woohoo: nice herd!

jay in nc

seeing wallfish putting roundhoods upstairs in his shed reminds me of my triumph chopper hanging from the bar joists in my garage. also i wanted everyone to see that my tractors are mostly workers & i am looking forward to the april 28 meet & greet and seeing everyones tractors. i have 6 horses that are not shown on the slide show, a rj-59, a raider 10 , a workhorse 800, a 12-32 late model, a 1077, and a commando v8 that is customized W. 16 horse brigs twin & stainless side pipes. i am also some of the members that show up will teach me how to post pictures on my puter! anyway im rambling now so dont forget april 28. Jay