Sign in to follow this  
perry

keeping the neighbors happy...

perry

had some summer storm damage across the neighbors old horse fence. figured it would be a good task for the 877 since it sits in the shed most of the time. been awhile since ive been down the back trail. could'nt really see much of it.

forgot about the old sears carkus laying out there.

having a wood cutting and hauling party hopefully in the next 2 weeks. going to try and get my buddys and thier tractors out to play.

wh877001.jpg

wh877002.jpg

wh877004.jpg

wh877006.jpg

wh877005.jpg

T-Mo

You wanna come over and cut a few trees down at my place? :D

Looks like you got your work cut out for ya. I take it that the old Sears carcass will be going to the scrap yard.

nylyon

Looks like fun. Love carting through the woods on the WH. When you have your party, don't forget the camera!

kj4kicks

Not much of a path ?? How handy would a front sickle bar mower be right about now?

Don't forget to get a pic of the WH pulling the carcass out of the weeds !

Eldon.

Sparky

Looks like a good time. I love cruising thru the woods on a tractor. I have a trail thats just over a mile round trip out behind the house that I ride. Gets me out for some fresh air and the dog gets a walk.

Mike........

Rollerman

Sadly here in my town I have a very small lot...okay it's more like a lo.

To make matters worse depending on the day the town marshall gets snippy with me if I take a cruise on a tractor to get mail,go to the stor 1 block away.

Oh yeah they sure like it when I'm buzzing around in the winter helping with snow remove all.

Very cool you guys have the room to play or a "back 40"

The wife & I are working on a bigger place where I can finally play with all my implements!

Perry did you ever get the neatral position worked out on your 877?

Stephen in northern IN....wanting a woods out back bad

nylyon

Hey, the house down the street is for sale and has 3 1/2 acres backing up to about 3000 acres of woods. Come on down!!!

perry

Perry did you ever get the neatral position worked out on your 877?

Stephen in northern IN....wanting a woods out back bad

naw i havent figured out the neutral yet. she just drops right down to full speed still also. i use the foot control and hand lever to hold my speed. she gets pretty jumpy at times, but its fun plowing snow. after years of this im getting use to it. i believe im missing some parts to the hydro linkage. hopeing to come across another older hydro someday.

Rollerman

Perry I'm guessing you spring tension is a little weak & your cam needs to be realighned to get the neutral back where it shoud be.

Maybe I should post pics of this like Karls deck removeal?

And Karl I mentioned the house down your strret to my wife..... :D ....I better not say what she did.

Stephen in northern IN