Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

Welcome new members

nylyon

I just wanted to extend a warm welcome to our newest members.

mailman

dunk50

Deereman72

WheelHorse of course

willy victor

Hope you all enjoy the forum and share your Wheel Horse tractors and stories. Feel free to introduce yourself in in the general talk area.

Enjoy!

T-Mo

Karl,

I was thinking of also starting a thread to welcome the new members. I believe we picked up 4 new members yesterday. I would like to think it was my recruiting skills that brought them in.....

I second Karl's welcome and I also hope you all enjoy the site. Don't be afraid to jump in and share your knowledge, ask questions, etc.

CasualObserver

I'll third that!!

welcome.gif

Rollerman

Yes I ...4th ? that..LOL

Hey it's good to see Red Square growing & all the new members!

I don't follow the Yahoo groups like I used to since comeing onboard here & prefer how this forum works.

Stephen in northern IN

Sparky

I guess I 5th that welcome.

I also dont frequent the Yahoo groups as often. Not that theres not a whole bunch of good guys with massive amounts of info on those groups but I have managed to join 18 different Yahoo groups not to mention Wheelhorse.org, My Tractor Forum and probably some others and I find its almost impossable to keep up with all the posts. I now only visit 1 Yahoo group regularly, the "My Tractor Forum" Site and this one(my favorite) and thats enough for me.

Mike........( I also like being member#2...dont tell anyone :D )

kj4kicks

Welcome to all the new members !

Don't worry, they even let us crazy ones hang out here !

Originals to customs, it's all good!

Eldon.

Curmudgeon

I guess I 5th that welcome.

I also dont frequent the Yahoo groups as often. Not that theres not a whole bunch of good guys with massive amounts of info on those groups but I have managed to join 18 different Yahoo groups not to mention Wheelhorse.org, My Tractor Forum and probably some others and I find its almost impossable to keep up with all the posts. I now only visit 1 Yahoo group regularly, the "My Tractor Forum" Site and this one(my favorite) and thats enough for me.

Mike........( I also like being member#2...dont tell anyone :D )

I belong to FIFTY-FIVE yahoo groups, no, they aren't all Wheel Horse, but most are or are garden tractor related. Plus this and wheelhorse.org. On occasion I even still visit goldpan, which is among the oldest, if not the oldest Wheel Horse forums.

You're right, it's IMPOSSIBLE to keep up with that many, especially if ya happen to get a 16 hour work day like I did yesterday.

Man, I am I ever BEHIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And last, but most important, WELCOME to all the new members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dale

nylyon

I have never seen the Goldpan site before now. The yahoo group has a lot of members, but I don't like the format as much. I like our little slice of Wheel Horse web right here best!

CasualObserver

Goldpan isn't a very appealing format for me either, nor is the YT garden tractor board... I've posted to both in the past, but for the most part have spent the majority of my time on my many yahoo groups. (I think I've seen Dale in at least half of them too) Red square is my new favorite though... I've even added it to my links page on my website. (logo and all!) I don't even hardly pay attention to the yahoo groups anymore (well, except for the manuals groups... i'm a co-owner) the others I merely read a daily digest or ignore until I need to search for an answer.

T-Mo

When I picked up my first WH, a C-141, I began looking for WH sites. I knew about the Yahoo Groups where I was already a member. But I just don't like the Yahoo Group format. So I searched even more. I ran across the wheelhorse.org, goldpan, another WH site and this one. I like this one best of all and it's my main WH site as wfm is my main JD site. I moderate both the wfm site and a JD SST Yahoo Group site so I know a little of what it takes to keep a site like this running.

I want to personally thank WHChris for starting this site and for Karl who moderates this whole thing and all the other members for putting up with me and my lack of WH knowledge. I planning on staying here as long as I own a WH.

T-Mo

We picked up some more members since Karl started this thread. So welcome to the following new members:

mnscruff

Sundown

Greg B

Catman81056

Mith

We have 49 members now, almost to the half century mark.

nylyon

Ditto, welcome!

CasualObserver

Mith?.... I think that's a milestone! the RedSquare now reaches "across the pond" !!!

:D

Welcome!! to ALL!!

Karl-- looks like you need to add an "Other" category to the "where's everyone from" poll!!

T-Mo

Mith?.... I think that's a milestone! the RedSquare now reaches "across the pond" !!!

:D

Welcome!! to ALL!!

Karl-- looks like you need to add an "Other" category to the "where's everyone from" poll!!

I sent "Mith" an email to personally invite him into our little site. He email me back thanking me for letting him know about this site. If you notice he has also posted his first post in the "Wheel Horse Tractor" section. I think he will bring a lot to this forum.

Jim, welcome to the site.

nylyon

The poll has been updated to include Canada, U.K. and Other. Again, welcome all and Jim (Mith) looking forward to pictures of your handy work, the back mower scares me, but the loader came out great!

Mith

Thanks for the welcome guys, and thanks for the invite treed :D

I'll have to add a few pictures of some of the attachments some time.