Sign in to follow this  
massey

What did you buy at the show

massey

I had the opportunity to make a quick stop at the show, lots of nice tractors and the parts were a plenty.

I picked up a nice hood and a real straight fender pan, a pulley for the diesel and a lens cover all for the current project.

008-2.jpg

So lets see what you guys bought.

fourwheels0

i bought a 1977 c-160,a few stickers,new fuel gauge for my c-81 and a couple shirts. oh and new wheel bearings for the c-160 (to be delivered lol).

DSCN3895.jpg

squonk

Got a donor deck for my 704. Need the cross shaft and bearings:

DSCF0956.jpg

These weights will look great on the back of the 704 as well:

DSCF0958.jpg

Got the DB plow for my 704 too from Steve (wh500 special) after it seemed like endless hours of phone tag, thanks again Steve:

DSCF0957.jpg

Plus some wheel bearings and misc. decals.

Then I went to an auction today and for $37.00 I got this nice blade with some super whoopie skids. Those 9" wheels and tires came with it too. They said they were for :hide: but I cant think of a thing with 9" 5 lugs. Maybe they were on a homemade trailer or something.

DSCF0959.jpg

DSCF0960.jpg

Butch

I bought a beef pot pie, cept there weren't any pie or veggies in it or with it! :hide: :WRS:

JimD

I bought a beef pot pie, cept there weren't any pie or veggies in it or with it! :hide::WRS:

All you got was the beef pot. :)

Butch

I bought a beef pot pie, cept there weren't any pie or veggies in it or with it! :hide::WRS:

All you got was the beef pot. :)

That's what I told my wife! :disgust:

rwilson

I bought an trans. for my 175, 2 k-91's, headlight lens, shifter boot, 2 steering wheels, a choke knob, and a deck height adjustment lever thing for a C- series.

massey

Great stuff guys, I thought prices were excellent ( I may have finally found an affordable hobby) and I could not get over the quantity of parts available

there.

Anyone else?

stevasaurus

I didn't buy or win anything this year... :hide: Just checked out all the eyecandy, and was a social butterfly. :WRS: I was talking to people all day, every day. Met some great people. :)

HorseFixer
I bought a beef pot pie, cept there weren't any pie or veggies in it or with it! :hide:

rmaynard

I bought the obligatory tee-shirt, raffle tickers (didn't win anything), lots of food, and oh yeah, choke and throttle cables, and ignition switch for the 856, PTO brake pad and choke and throttle knobs for the new "B".

I sold some lug nut conversion kits, shifter knobs and a brand new HVLP spray gun.

Hoped to sell either the 856 or one of the B-100's, but that didn't happen, so back to stable they go.

Suburban 550

I finally got what I wanted, a pretty much complete 701 out of Arkansas. Butch, Bob Maynard and I had it up and runnin' in no time and it sounds really sweet. :hide:

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

A couple parts for the 701 and 702 which included a 2 NOS drag links, a NOS square pan seat for the 701, correct shifter for the 701, a dash panel for the 701 and a head for the 702.

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

jdog_kustoms

2 tractors and some nos parts i acually came hoime with more then i left with lol and i went there to get ride of stuff will post pics of new tractors

VinsRJ

I bought, RJ35 Vari-Drive, Cinton 1200, NOS Clinton parts from Charlie, various NOS parts from Stevebo, Suburban trans, sickle bar parts and a few other odds and ends.

squonk
I bought a beef pot pie, cept there weren't any pie or veggies in it or with it! :hide:

varosd

Decals for the B-80. As usual, I had a great time! Everyone is friendly and willing to help each other out. I was in one the "barns" and a guy was ready to buy a throttle cable and the seller figured out that the guy didnt need a whole cable and explained to the customer how to fix the one the guy already had! Thats the kind of WH folks are!

mark89

bought a 2 pice gas tank with sedament bowl an amp gage an a brinly plow an a nos idler pully for my lawn ranger also a throddle cable

HorseFixer

I finally got what I wanted, a pretty much complete 701 out of Arkansas. Butch, Bob Maynard and I had it up and runnin' in no time and it sounds really sweet. :woohoo:

Ray, I knew when I talked to you last fall and over the winter a 701 was going be a project in the near future. And most especially after talking to you last week before the show, It was clear that you were on a mission, and I figured that you would be bringing one home. :D Yesterday

BPjunk

I did not get much time for shopping due to helping others but the one part I did get was a Hi/2nd gear part number 3523 NOS for a measly 30 bucks, the last time this gear was purchased by me over the counter it cost $83.00 4 years ago and it was the last one the dealer had! :woohoo:

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va.

Coadster32

got an ingnition switch for a 551, and a 854 (different switches). All nos. Got a decal set for a 753, show t-shirt, adn some magnet plates for the tractors. (Missed the RS picture though).

Butch

I finally got what I wanted, a pretty much complete 701 out of Arkansas. Butch, Bob Maynard and I had it up and runnin' in no time and it sounds really sweet. :woohoo:

Don't say I was one who got it up and running. If it was my tractor I'da welded the hood shut and thrown the wrenches away! :D

HorseFixer

I finally got what I wanted, a pretty much complete 701 out of Arkansas. Butch, Bob Maynard and I had it up and runnin' in no time and it sounds really sweet. :D

Don't say I was one who got it up and running. If it was my tractor I'da welded the hood shut and thrown the wrenches away!

:D Butch, You can WELD? :ROTF::D:woohoo:

I heard you need go to Govenor adjustment School! :D

Cheers ~Duke :D

:P

Butch
I finally got what I wanted, a pretty much complete 701 out of Arkansas. Butch, Bob Maynard and I had it up and runnin' in no time and it sounds really sweet.

MikesRJ

Well I didn't buy it at the show, but it was delivered to me at the show.

The funny thing is I bought this last year from JimD in OH, not knowing it was next years (2012 - 14th Annual WHCC Show) featured tractor. MY pal Stevasaurus picked it up at Jim's on his drive by from IL to PA. My thanks to both Jim and Steve.

I guess I know which machine will be restored next ...

2011-DSCN2813.JPG

rmaynard

I understand you picked up a nasty cold at the show :woohoo: