Sign in to follow this  
squonk

A few show pics!

squonk

Got in a 2:00 A.M on Thrus and caught a few ZZZZ's before the show. Had to get out of there by 2:00 P.M. on Fri. Had little time to get pics as it was a whirlwind buying parts but here's a few.

Brian's (Buckrancher's) stainless RJ:

DSCF0947.jpg

Brian's C-195 (Out for it's unveiling):

DSCF0948.jpg

Who's ready for ice cream!!

DSCF0953.jpg

WH /IH Orchard tractor:

DSCF0951.jpg

Horsie mower on steel!

DSCF0950.jpg

Some wide shots to that don't start reveal the show's expanse.:

DSCF0955.jpg

DSCF0954.jpg

DSCF0952.jpg

HorseFixer

Thanks Mike, Great Pics!! :WRS: What Beautiful work Brian does :hide:

Cheers ~Duke

:)

stevasaurus

You caught some great pictures Mike...tons of stuff there this year. Miss Bob & MJ...not quite the same. :hide:

racinfool40

:disgust: :hide: Great Pics Thanks for makin me feel bad for not goin!!! :) Looks like a good time!!!Maybe next year!!!! :WRS:

SAM58

Thanks for the Pictures, wanted to go but just didn't make it. :hide:

Maybe next year.... :WRS:

rexman72

thanks for the pics i wished i would have gone

HorseFixer

You caught some great pictures Mike...tons of stuff there this year. Miss Bob & MJ...not quite the same. :WRS:

Thanks Steve, where are you home allready? :hide:

I sure hope MJ doesn't have to work next year! <_<

Cheers ~Duke

:)

Gerry w

Thanks for the pics! Looks like a packed house!

porkchop

:hide: Thanks for the pics. Maybe I will get to go someday.

Butch

Thanks Mike, Great Pics!! :WRS: What Beautiful work Brian does :hide:

Cheers ~Duke

:hide:

Brian's tractors were immaculate! :):disgust: His C-195 was down right beautiful. What a machine. The engine sounded just as good as it looked.

tunahead72

Mike,

Thanks for the photos, my daughter "borrowed" my camera for the week, so I wasn't able to get my own shots, yours will do just fine! :hide:

This was my first Wheel Horse show, I was only able to get there Saturday, and it looks like I'll have to plan two days next year. I would have loved to see the orchard tractor and the 502 on steel in person -- anybody have any idea who owns those?

--------

And Duke & Butch -- You're right about Brian's machines. Up close and personal they're even nicer. I got a chance to hear his C-195 running, I don't believe I'd ever heard one of those before Saturday -- I heard several others during the day, his was easily one of the smoothest and quietest, but powerful sounding, very nice!

Buzz

DSCF0955.jpg

The man on the left in the picture is Roy Stewardson from Canada. He has a couple of 'Horses. Check out his website.

http://rbwheelhorsestables.yolasite.com/

Make sure you have your drool rag handy.......... :hide:

stevebo

I bought a few items from the guy in the red hat int he last pic. He is the one who was selling the white RJ35. Does anyone know how I can contact him? I forgot to get his info. He is a big RJ35 collector but is not on our site. Thanks-

Buzz

I bought a few items from the guy in the red hat int he last pic. He is the one who was selling the white RJ35. Does anyone know how I can contact him? I forgot to get his info. He is a big RJ35 collector but is not on our site. Thanks-

I think his name is Ollie (?) and I sent out the bat signal to see if I can get his phone number. If I do I'll PM you.

C-Series14

Hey Steve...Hopefully Nick will see this. I think he is from up that way here in Ohio. He sets up with the guy on the 3 wheeled scooter...I will do some checking also.

stevebo

Thanks guys-

Brrly1

You are a 100% correct about Ollie He has quite the colllection of rj35's. The man in the camoflague hat is Dennis M.. Both guys are real good people. Dennis is out of Wapakoneta, Ohio also very good friends with Stephen (Rollerman) who also knows Ollie as well. :woohoo:

:D

Buzz

I have Ollie's phone number. PM sent. :woohoo: