Sign in to follow this  
Curmudgeon

HTML generator

Curmudgeon

So I've been thinking about getting my website up and going again. Since I still have it, in it's entirety, on my hard drive, I'd rather find a good, simple, easy to use HTML generator to make a few changes, and upload it to the same URL I've always used, as opposed to starting over with some other site.

I used to use Netscape uhh..... communicator? navigator? Been a few years! Real easy to use, simply highlight and right click to make links, change fonts, etc. I forget the term, but I see on my screen what the page will look like, all the HTML crap happens behind the scenes, although I could open HTML to add things like meta-tags.

I've downloaded several from Tucows, but they all seem to be hard to use, at least for this old fart.

Also, if I could find a free place to do surveys, I'd start doing those again. If I find a good HTML generator that is. A few of you will remember my surveys, once a month, always 10 questions, some multiple choice, some check all that apply, some fill in the blank, etc.

Dale, thinking he has time to do this, when he really hasn't!!!!!!

CasualObserver

Sorry Dale, I don't know of any, but if you find any good leads, please share. I want to redo my site too. I just used the built-in editor in geocities when i made mine. I liked it for the most part... really simple, drag-n-drop type editing. I'm not that smart when it comes to the HTML stuff, soooo.... simple is gooood.... I was thinking about trying that one called coffeecup or something like that... but i think it's a timed demo, and I haven't tried it yet. if I do, I'll let you know. i was kinda trying to put that off until the heart of winter when I don't feel like going outside! i suppose Christmas is coming too... so the $5-10 low budget software racks at Best Buy or Staples is bound to have something too.