Sign in to follow this  
Buzz

How to find cheapest gas in your area

Robbie C.

Thanks Buzz very handy tool :WRS: looks like the cheap gas here is $3.48 :whistle:

Curmudgeon

Eat beans?

Curmudgeon

$3.95.9 here, most stop at $3.99.9, although yesterday I did see one station at $4.08.9.

Now who's complaining about $3.50? THAT is CHEAP gas!

Jim_M

Just a year ago I was complaining that diesel fuel was $2.90, now it's $4.80. I'm not going to complain anymore, I'm afraid of what might happen if I do!

linen beige

Did WH make an oil drilling attachment?

As much as these prices hurt us, (hit $3.95.9 here yesterday, from $3.68.9 the day before) let's not get Ian started. From what I understand Europe has had much higher prices for years.

Jim_M

From what I understand Europe has had much higher prices for years.

You're right about that. The last time I was in Ireland, last fall, Gas was pretty close to $10.00 a gallon after you converted litres to gallons and euros to dollars.

It always looks cheap on their signs when you drive by the filling station. 1.50 looks pretty cheap until you realize that's for a litre not a gallon, and you're paying in Euros, not dollars.

CasualObserver

I use Gas Buddy . com is constantly updated throughout the day by local folks

Curmudgeon

Did WH make an oil drilling attachment?

As much as these prices hurt us, (hit $3.95.9 here yesterday, from $3.68.9 the day before) let's not get Ian started. From what I understand Europe has had much higher prices for years.

You don't have to jump the puddle to find expensive gas, just head north. Canada was at 7 something a gallon last I knew.

The big problem is, we're spoiled. Back up 30 years, apply the rate of inflation to gas, and it's still cheap. Not saying I like it, playing 30 year catch up over the span of a year is going to wreak havoc on the economy as a whole.

But rejoice, the oil companies are making HUGE profits now! At least someone is getting rich.

rustbucket

I hope the oil tycoons fall into massive vats of oil and every one kinda looks elsewhere. acctualy nah i dont wish bad harm just explosive diarea

willy victor

Here's a news flash, it's the commies in the Govt. to blame.

Willy

Curmudgeon

Joe McCarthy all over again....

baerpath

Anyone have a diesel gas price watch site ??

Finally dropped back to 5.01 a gal here :WRS::whistle:

Duane

Teddy da Bear

You know lately, the news predicts the price of gas way in advance. And it is not that they have inside knowledge. They are just pawns used by oil executives to make predictions that they know they can make come true. It makes the news people look impressive to make such predictions and the oil companies and politicians have set a "goal" to shoot for.

These oli executives and politicians must have been invited to live elsewhere, because they have to know they are ruining America.

rustbucket

what i heard to blame the gas prices on is china cause they have a shortage of coal to burn so they are buying up all the oil they can get their hands on.