Sign in to follow this  
Buzz

Here's another thought..........

GlenPettit

I've also heard second-hand that Mike will be there. Was told that he will be publishing and marketing the book himself thru his own distribution (web site), and will be selling them at the show, and probably not thru a publishing house initially. Really looking forward to that, don't know the price yet, but he'll end up a lot further financially ahead doing his own publishing & distribution, (on his first $22 book, as author he would probably would have earned only 10% or $2.20 at the most).

Michigan Glen

Curmudgeon

Just so he has lots of them. I have people asking me to pick one up for them since they can't make it to the show. Better not be a limit on how many one person can buy! LOL I never managed to get my original book signed either, so I'm hoping I can this trip.

Cecil is going to have writers cramp just from signing!!!!!!!

KyBlue

I guess Ill have to bribe somebody goin to the show to grab me one of them there books.. Hmmmmm

TT

I'm not too sure of any of this, but I'd bet that Mike will be selling the books through an online site after the show.

The WHCC show is supposedly where the book is to debut - not be the only time and place it will be available. :whistle:

Curmudgeon

I'm not too sure of any of this, but I'd bet that Mike will be selling the books through an online site after the show.

The WHCC show is supposedly where the book is to debut - not be the only time and place it will be available. :whistle:

But signed by Mr. Wheel Horse himself? Only at the show I dare say.

No doubt there should be a way to purchase them afterwards though.

KyBlue

Just not the same w/o the signature thou ..

whlpny

Well guys , I as Steve have also talked to Mike on the phone and its for real the book is in process of being published. And yes the jd87318 is him- can anybody guess why???- I do know the answer.

DMESS

a 1987 John Deere 318? No clue! Fill us in Bob. Mike and I have history you know. LOL. :whistle:

Buzz

I have one I can bring with me (tv/vcr)

Let me know if you need it

Duane

Karl converted the VHS to DVD for me so if anyone has a battery operated DVD player we should be in business. :whistle:

nylyon

I also have them on .mp4 so they can be loaded directly on a computer.

whlpny

Dustin- You got it- he's mowin with a 1987 318 Deere. I didn't believe that ID until I he told me . I think we're in for an interesting show- now I did get a e-mail a few weeks back from EVL- but it didnt say if he's coming up from Bama- you heard anything?

DMESS

Dustin- You got it- he's mowin with a 1987 318 Deere. I didn't believe that ID until I he told me . I think we're in for an interesting show- now I did get a e-mail a few weeks back from EVL- but it didnt say if he's coming up from Bama- you heard anything?

Wow, I'm good huh! A JD, LOL!

Your bringing back old memories mentioning EVL. I haven't heard from him in AGES. I miss the guy and I can't believe he hasn't found RS yet. He would be great on here. I need his email address!

Number 10 will HAVE to be interesting. Most of the RS guys have missed a lot of WH "enthusiast history" when it comes to "the show".

rocking 416

Hey BUZZ i got ur tv vcr combo today at yard sale you can use for the show if you want. please let me know if you :whistle: still need it and i will bring it for you to use :WRS:

HorseFixer

I also have them on .mp4 so they can be loaded directly on a computer.

Karl Id like to have a copy of the MP4 if possible? How large is the file?

Duke