Sign in to follow this  
Majkie79

Wheel Horse parts in Europe???

Majkie79

Hi guys,

I would like to politely ask you for some help with my spare-parts needs here in Europe.

At the moment I own two WH 518H (1990) and need some basic spare-parts like belts, filters etc.. I have already tried some replacements (belts) and its durability was very poor.. I will already need some bearings for rear axle etc.

Now I need to find some place where to ask for some parts. I will appreciate any help. I am located in Czech republic but anywhere in Europe is close enough. If there will be no chance to get what I need in here I will order directly from US, if possible.

Of course, I am able to prepare some list of parts incl. spare-parts numbers.

Thanks a lot in advance. I looove these machines and they have to survive.

Mike

redtin

Hi

I can simpathize with you had same problem.

Had some parts from ebay

Dan UK

hodge

Majkie79, you are right- they need to survive!

Post this request also in the Europe section of the forum- someone has to have solved the issue of getting parts in Europe. I'm sure that it isn't inexpensive, but there has to be a way.

boovuc

Hello Gentlemen,

I feel that your most likely route of parts would be through a third party vender or "broker". You would need someone here in the states to make the purchases for you and then deliver to your doors using FedEx or UPS. Either way you look at it, it won't be as cheap as the parts are for us domestically. Most any small business with a FedEx or UPS account can ship overseas. Filling out commercial invoices and finding the correct export tariff codes takes a little effort. Tariff and fuel charges and the more expensive shipping costs would probably exceed the dollar value of the part. Placing large orders every other month may save money.

If you can find a parts dealer here in the states that will do this for you all and except your credit card purchaes, it would help keep a lid on costs.

BooVuc

Mill Hall, PA