I'm ready for Spring

Buzz
snow.jpg

WH854

I have been ready since winter started!!!!! :thumbs: I am ready for

:banghead:

Chas

dclarke

I've got my hand up Buzz. I've had enough cold weather.

clintonnut

Ditto :banghead:

Duff

For sure! :banghead:

Duff :thumbs:

nylyon

Me (hand held high)

Sparky

I've had enough and my tractors have had enough and my dog is sick of the snow being to deep for her short legs and the wife and I are sick of the kids being home from school!

My hands up to :banghead: .

Mike......

mowerman1193

Sorry everyone but I have not had enough plowing yet..So my hand is not up yet...But really this week is the first time I have " Had To" plow/blow snow. I did plow a small amount like two times but it wasn't really needed, more just playing and wishing for snow like this week.

I have also enjoyed having the kids home the last couple days..We been out playing in the snow piles and sledding and helping out the people next door shovel their walk way etc.

Kevin

can whlvr

no more winter would be nice

Operator

I don.t mind the snow, but don't care at all for the long cold spells. We hardly ever get above 18 degrees!

mavfreak

I'm sick of it to, but right now its white gold to me cause I make money everytime it does snow

Ken B

Bring on Spring! I'm a little worried about Spring thaw though. :thumbs:

Kelly

Kevin if you need more to plow, your 30 min. drive from me, and my tractors are gassed up.

I like plowing, but I hate the bitter cold, and it been that here lately, and calling for more this week and next.

I'm ready for the mud, and 50 deg. I hate mud also.

Roger from southern Iowa

I've had it!!!

Bring on SPRING!!!!!!!!!

VinsRJ

Look'n forward to Spring myself too........ this every other day of blowing snow is REALLY getting old.

I'm with Ken on this one..... Spring thaw could get a little hairy should the temps jump to 50-60 in a couple days. :thumbs:

stevasaurus

I, for one, can not get enough winter...no mud, no bugs, no mowing, no too hot to do anything, and I don't even feel bad about sleeping late. I got a feeling when all this melts, your not going to like spring either.

It's the most wonderful time of the year...... :thumbs::thumbs: :thumbs:

MaineDad

Dreaming about the show in June! My hands are up...

T-Mo

I, for one, can not get enough winter...no mud, no bugs, no mowing, no too hot to do anything, and I don't even feel bad about sleeping late. I got a feeling when all this melts, your not going to like spring either.

It's the most wonderful time of the year......

I love spring - though we usually don't get much spring (or for that matter - fall) here in Missouri. We usually go from wind chill factors to heat indexes, from winter to summer. I wish we would have a chance to get tired of spring.

bmuone

I with all of you. Temps have not gone above 24 degrees for almost a week now. We got 7 inches of snow since midnight and it is still snowing a little. Man, how in the world do you guys put up with that snow that you get up there? I can see why snow plows are so valued for you. We are at a stand still here. I planted 14 sets onions before this spell and you can not even see the dang things. I have 15 pounds of red potatoes cut up and covered with sulphur just sitting in a bucket on the floor beside my computer. Good thing I don't get mad easy!!!!! :thumbs:

stevasaurus

Dayton, the only reason that it is cold in Texas this week is all of those cheese heads from Green Bay brought it down there with them. You should warm back up after the game this Sunday. :thumbs: :thumbs:

bmuone

Yeah, if Jerry don't kill everybody off with snow falling off his roof!! Hey, maybe those cheese heads have FOAM triangles on their heads for that very reason. :thumbs:

stevasaurus

Yeah, if Jerry don't kill everybody off with snow falling off his roof!! Hey, maybe those cheese heads have FOAM triangles on their heads for that very reason. :thumbs:

Knew there was a reason...did not know what it was. :thumbs:

stevebo

not me :thumbs:

HorseFixer

snow.jpg

Nope, we need more so this guy can cool off! :thumbs:

Skeleton.gif

Let it ★* 。

Gerry w

I, for one, can not get enough winter...no mud, no bugs, no mowing, no too hot to do anything, and I don't even feel bad about sleeping late.

I'm with ya! I for one, love this time of year, for the reasons stated in the quote and when it's like today, full sun, 35 degrees plus out, it's wonderful. Plus I LIKE blowing snow!! :thumbs: