Sign in to follow this  
HorseFixer

Got A Few Inches

HorseFixer

Well Awe Heck :ROTF: I guess if the County is gonna give me a day off then Like any good County Employee I guess

I will reluctantly take it! :thumbs: Ya really cant tell by my drive but and many spots it was around 16" and the problem

is there were 4' + drifts on many roads in Open Areas and that caused things to shut down. So I got up at 4:00 a.m. and

plowed my drive and the Neighbor Gals! :hide:

DSCN2732.jpg

Hey!!! Wheres the Chucker? :banghead:

DSCN2754.jpg

DSCN2764.jpg

DSCN2779.jpg

DSCN2783.jpg

DSCN2837.jpg

Operator

The joys of winter! I was telling myself good thing I ain't over that way! Get my "drift"?

Sparky

Dont get caught pickin yer nose Duke! Looks like a camera mounted under the eve on the house there :banghead: .

Great pics and it looks like you aint strugglin with only 12hp are ya?

Mike..........

TJ

Looking good, Duke. :banghead:

Got the day off, too. Been cleaning out the neighborhood and cursing the fact that I don't have a cab on my tractor.

Tom

stevasaurus

Great pictures MJ...Bob, we got a little more then that on this side of the lake, but everybody has today off...except the guys plowing. :banghead: :thumbs:

Gerry w

Great shots! Take it you weren't the only one up at that hour!

Love the first one! What's chucking it?? Where's the tractor!! :banghead: thanks for the pics Duke!

HorseFixer

Thanks Guys! :banghead: Yep plenty of Drifts and Sparky there are 16 more of those Cameras surrounding the "DUKE "O" Minium" compound that record 24/7 (I had a Lil theft this past summer) <_< Let those Lil Fockers come back I got sump-tin 4 em! :thumbs: Ill get into that story sometime later :ROTF: Anyways yep I suppose you could always use a few more Pony's a big block 16 would be my choice..... But heck I'm happy with it. It saves the heck outta my back and its actually a Joy and fun to use.

Steve, I plowed the Drive When I got home at 5:30 yesterday had about 6" and hit it again at 11:00 p.m. last night had about 4" so you can add 10" to what ya see there for about an Honest 16" to 20". Plus I just Got done plowing again at noon today another 5" and as I was talking to the neighbor here came the snow plow trucks by again and Mucked me up! I am loving this winter! :hide:

Roger from southern Iowa

That is one AMAZING machine!!!!!!!

stevasaurus

Bob, I feel like NYLion (karl) with a snow blower in the shed and no where to push the snow. I ran out of fall this year...but you can bet...it will not happen again. What a storm we had. I am cleaned out and the horses are OK and I am not in the hospital. How are your ribs. :banghead: They are calling for more snow this weekend...can't wait. :thumbs:

cpete1

My god bob, how far you blowin that snow ....Geez...over the house or what. Must be the 2-stage. Impressive.

Chris :banghead:

Coadster32

Awesome snow chucker Duke! :banghead:

varosd

2 stage blowers rule! Alas, my single stage does put up a brave face! :banghead:

HankB

That's an awesome machine! :banghead:

I bet that blower would look great on a 520H. Would the cab transfer as well? What about the cab heat?

-hank

bitten

You'ed think with an extra day off you would take down the Christmas lights :banghead:

chris11

Well Awe Heck :ROTF: I guess if the County is gonna give me a day off then Like any good County Employee I guess

I will reluctantly take it! :thumbs: Ya really cant tell by my drive but and many spots it was around 16" and the problem

is there were 4' + drifts on many roads in Open Areas and that caused things to shut down. So I got up at 4:00 a.m. and

plowed my drive and the Neighbor Gals! :hide:

DSCN2732.jpg

Hey!!! Wheres the Chucker? :banghead:

DSCN2754.jpg

DSCN2764.jpg

DSCN2779.jpg

DSCN2783.jpg

DSCN2837.jpg

wow 4am dont people get mad at you for noise? I like the snow blower but it you got me up at 400 i think i would be mad.

HorseFixer

You'ed think with an extra day off you would take down the Christmas lights :thumbs:

:thumbs: Now thats funny !

Those damn christmas lights R another story and sore subject!!! First time in 28 years of marriage I did them <_< and worked good till it got cold then quit, then worked then didnt almost felt like hooking a rope to the chucker and lights & pull like hell :thumbs: Thats the way I was gonna take um down. :drool: Next year just will put up a nice ground display So's I dont have ta use a ladder an fall on my arse. :thumbs:

Arndts small engine repair

Hi nice photos! :thumbs:

TJ

DSCN2732.jpg

Don't you think you should have a doctor look at that? :thumbs: