Sign in to follow this  
walking horse

eation 1100

walking horse

I am puting a eation 1100 out of a 520 in a 312 with mandle lift can i take the hose from the right side of the tran hose that goes to the lift and go back to the filer and buy past the hydo lift and used the mandle lift thanks Don any help would be appreciated

kpinnc

I think it's possible, but if your filter ever gets clogged it will burst- or at best leak.

The filter is "fed" from the return side of the hydraulic circuit, which should be low pressure. At least that's my understanding of it, but I may be wrong.

If the hydraulic lift parts from the donor 520 are available, you might be better off making the 312 into a 312-H instead of a 312-A... Dependent on the year of manufacture of both models, it could be an easy swap. Regardless of year, it certainly won't be difficult.

walking horse

thanks for the help this is what else i found out is the lift is feed by the filler and then go back to the tran ihoe the wheel horse dealer is right

melonman

any luck on this swap? You will need the other style drive gear (obviously); my question is whether the other gear will mate up to the stock 312-A gear. I think one is a 20 tooth and the other is a 22 tooth. I was thinking of doing the same-although I have an electric lift-so I don't need the hydro-lift cylinder either.

Larry

kpinnc

any luck on this swap? You will need the other style drive gear (obviously); my question is whether the other gear will mate up to the stock 312-A gear. I think one is a 20 tooth and the other is a 22 tooth. I was thinking of doing the same-although I have an electric lift-so I don't need the hydro-lift cylinder either.

If you're referring to the gear on the output shaft of the Eaton transmission (or "pump")- the answer is no, they are not the same from a 700-series (-A tractor) to an 1100-series (-H tractor). Not only are the number of teeth different, but so are the "offsets" of both gears. The 700-series pump utilizes a 4-bolt adapter plate between the pump and transaxle, and the 1100-series does not, so the 700-series has a much "longer" gear to make up the distance to the transaxle input gear.

Kevin