Sign in to follow this  
kj4kicks

Another member meeting

kj4kicks

Guess you all know by now that Karl got his new baby today. Tomorrow is his birthday, so that worked out well !

whchris and Sparky (Chris and Mike) also came along for the ride. dmess (Dustin) lives about 10 miles from me, and stopped by to join in the festivities.

Nearly 3 hours flew by while they were here. Karl and Mike got to take a spin on the C520. We checked out the show banners, and enjoyed the company of others with the same addictions.

The rain stopped just before they got here, and held off until they were just ready to leave. Divine intervention, maybe ?

Great to have them here !

Mike got some pics, and will hopefully get them posted when he wakes up from his nap.

• Like 1

DMESS

That was 3 hours? Feels like 10 minutes when your talkin' Horse!

Really was fun meeting all these guys and seeing Karl's reaction to his surprise. Although I missed the whole secret part, it sure was cool to see the end result! Excellent guesture by all who contributed to make it happen. :whistle:

• Like 1

Sparky

Eldon and Dustin, it was great to meet you guys and Dustin yer right...it didnt seem like 3 hours.

Heres a few pics I got of today:

This one is left to right, Chris, me Dustin and Karl.

KarlsTractor002.jpg

Heres Chris, Karl, Eldon and Dustin

KarlsTractor001.jpg

Karl loadin his "New Ride".

KarlsTractor003.jpg

And safely on my trailer.

KarlsTractor004.jpg

The trip went perfect both ways with only a small drizzle to deal with once. The tractor looked awsome with Eldons Magic Paint job and no lie...YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE YOUR REFLECTION IN THE PAINT!! Its like red glass!

What a great day.....Mike......

• Like 1

T-Mo

Mike,

Nice pics. That sure is a motley-looking crew there. :WRS: It looks like a great Red Square meeting. :whistle:

• Like 1

kj4kicks

After driving the C520, Karl was a bit torn as to which one to load.....

• Like 1

Curmudgeon

Mike!

You answered my question before I could ask it. Well, one at least.

First I wondered, who's who in the pictures!!!! That was before I followed the link to this thread.

Now I wonder, and if I had the time to read every thread I would probably know. How many of these guys are going to the WHCC show next month? Will the C-160 be there?

Obviously I'm asking questions different people will have to answer, but hopefully they all will.

I haven't been following many of the threads on the WHCC show, as I didn't think I could go. Now I'm hoping to, and will have some catching up to do, which is next to impossible on this popular forum!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

nylyon

Yesterday was one of the best days ever and I got a new C-160 too! Mike and Chris, thanks for putting up with all my blabering during the trip. Dustin and Eldon, it was an absolute pleasure to meet you both.

Everyone, you have no idea how good Eldon's work is until you see it in person!

And Eldon, the choice was easy :whistle:

• Like 1

T-Mo

So, Karl, was the trip "priceless" like I said it would be? :whistle:

• Like 1

CasualObserver

I would imagine there was a bit more "blabbering" on the ride home, eh?

• Like 1

Sparky

Mike!

You answered my question before I could ask it. Well, one at least.

First I wondered, who's who in the pictures!!!! That was before I followed the link to this thread.

Now I wonder, and if I had the time to read every thread I would probably know. How many of these guys are going to the WHCC show next month? Will the C-160 be there?

Obviously I'm asking questions different people will have to answer, but hopefully they all will.

I haven't been following many of the threads on the WHCC show, as I didn't think I could go. Now I'm hoping to, and will have some catching up to do, which is next to impossible on this popular forum!!!!!!!!!!!

Dale. I know that Eldon, Dustin, and myself will be there. Karl is hoping to make an apperance on Saturday but thats still up in the air, and I think he's drivin a car so his new tractor will probably not be there if Karl does make it. Chris wants to go but isnt sure if he can make it or not.

Mike............

• Like 1

DMESS

I will most certainly be there. I'm to close not to be! :whistle:

• Like 1

mailman

I like the looks of the one up front too! Yeeha!! :whistle:

• Like 1

kj4kicks

Eric, yeah. wondering how long it would take you to notice !

• Like 1