Sign in to follow this  
trainman

plow for a 1986 wh 211-5 rider?

trainman

Does anyone on here have a 1986 wheel horse 211-5 rider? mine has the 11 hp Briggs & stratton motor and the peerless 5 speed transmission. according to Toro my front plow part number is 06-42BB02 - 42" Snow Blade I am guessing this is the one for the front. I live in Kalamazoo Michigan and posting this on Craigslist, but have no photo's of the front plow or brackets I need for this to mount properly. Does anyone have a plow on this model tractor? I only paid $250 for the tractor I been working on it in my garage. Also I don't have the hydrostatic transmission with the lug nuts what wheel weights would I need for the back and proper kind of tires Yes this is my first tractor! :banghead:

whfan74

I have a brand new, never been used snowblower that will mount to that tractor if you are interested. Comes with owner manual, belt and everything to hook it up. If interested, shoot me a pm and we can go from there. I am located just south of you.

sawhorse

If you buy the plow you will need additional parts to mount it to your tractor which consist of two metal straps (elbow shaped) and a mounting plate. And you will need the plow manual to figure out how it is mounted because it is not obvious. Diagrams are available on toro.com. The plow mounts on the front of the tractor but beyond that I am not of any further help.

tgordonjr

I have a 211-5 wh with the briggs 11hp and was told that there were no snowblowers for this model only plow because it is a vertical shaft motor is this correct or are there snowblowers that will work?

racinfool40

Look down in the 4-sale section Scott "whfan74" has a pic of the snow blower 4 the vertical shaft mowers!! You won't find a better one for that price, If I had a vertical shaft motor it would be gone!! :banghead: