Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

MRI Results Are In

T-Mo

I got the MRI results today, torn rotator cuff. I'll have surgery next Friday, May 2. I will be off work for a while it looks like. :thumbs:

nylyon

Well that stinks man. Terry, I'm really sorry to hear that.

CasualObserver

:thumbs: yeah, no kidding on the bummer part.... can't work... probably can't work on tractors much either! Here's to a speedy recovery T MO! :thumbs:

kpinnc

Wow Terry, sorry to hear that! :thumbs::thumbs:

Hope you have a speedy recovery! Catch up on all the TV shows, and take it easy.

Kevin

wse100

man so sorry to hear that.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

kj4kicks

Sorry to hear that T MO. Here's to a quick recovery !

Rollerman

Terry so sorry to hear the bad new & I hope you have a speedy recovery.

So how long will you be off work....will you have time off & still be recovering in say June?.... :whistle:

catman81056

Hope everything turns out good for you Terry. Chin up!!! :whistle:

T-Mo

I probably be off work for about 6 weeks, unless I can convince the doctor and the company I can come back sooner. What's bad about this is, that it's nice outside and I will be an one armed man whose wife won't let him do much. :whistle: It would have been better if this would have happen in say, November or December. :WRS:

Stigian

That sucks Terry, i hate being stuck indoors when its a nice day :WRS:

Fingers crossed that after surgery it heals in record time :whistle:

TT

Not much more that I can add, T - MO. :WRS:

I hope all goes well and wish you a speedy recovery. :whistle:

Curmudgeon

Here's to a speedy recovery Terry!

And speaking as someone who's been there, never, NEVER underestimate what you can do with one arm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whchris

go visit the one armed bandits in veagus

Rollerman

Terry hope the arm is doing better...or should I say I hope the pain killing drugs are good.

I feel your pain....really...while unloading Joels vicious B 165 here it attacked me & broke my left wrist.

Well the doc said it was an incomplete fracture? :whistle:

No surgery though...just a nice blue sling & a :imstupid: award.

Curmudgeon

It only takes one hand to weld, and the doc will always wonder about all those little burn holes in the sling............ LOL

T-Mo

Stephen,

This must be getting contagious. First Joel's injury, then mine, and now, you. Does this mean time off from work? :whistle:

Rollerman

No time away from work here.

Actually the doc just has me useing the sling as a precaution.

This happened the night of the 22nd...went to the E room yesterday afternoon "23rd"...wife's orders when she noticed me trying to hide the ice pac on my arm. :whistle:

T-Mo

Yeah, I hear you. My wife made me go the ER a day after I hurt my arm as she could tell I didn't sleep that night. And now she's insisting I get the surgery, but I guess being one arm for a few weeks than having it feeling like this permanently. :whistle:

bustedglass

Torn Rotator Cuff :WRS: . That really sucks Terry. My thoughts and prayers will be with you, and your family. Keep us posted on your surgery, and speedy recovery :whistle: .

horseheadhunter

Hoping for a speedy recovery to you !! -Shawn- (horseheadhunter)

Curmudgeon

Terry, is it laproscopic (S?) surgery? If so, it's not so bad. As I mentioned before, you'll be surprised at just how much you can do with one arm.

Think positive my man! Enjoy the time at home, most of us do work too hard, and if a serious injury is what we need to take the much needed time off, then break my finger!

Notice I didn't pick a huge injury. LOL

Rod(NASNUT)

:whistle: My thoughts and prayers will be with you, and your family.Hoping for a speedy recovery to you !!

combatmp29r

They say it comes in 3s. So we should be done for awhile :whistle: Terry again our prayers are with you.

Stephen I warned you about making those vert comments around that B. She's a twin cylinder ya know they pack a heck of a punch just ask the goose egg on the back of my head. (long story lets just say when laying under a V18 and one of the kids falls and gets hurt, they skinned there knee, slide out from under siad tractor before trying to jump up.) heres my sign :imstupid: seriousely though sorry she bit ya you didn't put her down for it did you? :WRS:

T-Mo

Thanks, guys, for all the comments and prayers. And Dale, yes, it's laproscoptic surgery. Tomorrow's the big day. I'm already getting bored and I just been off for only one day so far. :whistle:

nylyon

Terry, this is a perfect excuse for a new Hydro, say a 416 or something to make one handed tractor operation a lot easier.... Just a thought.