Sign in to follow this  
CasualObserver

Found another 4 wheel wagon

CasualObserver

Gotta love CL!! found another 4 wheel wagon. My brother in law wanted one after seeing mine a couple years ago. This one popped up on CL last Sunday. He brought me two of my tractors that were sitting back in IL, and and we went and picked it up yesterday afternoon. It's in really nice shape, even still has the model tag. It's another 7-2111.

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)

post-3-1208746186.jpg

KyBlue

Very Nice!

T-Mo

It doesn't look bad. Nice find.

WheelHorse_of_course

Very cool. You could haul a pretty good load of happy youngsters in that.

My wife's birthday party was yesterday and I gave rides to the visiting kids. My little crummy dump cart will only hold 2 kids, but it was still lots of fun.

Happy Spring! :thumbs: :thumbs:

CasualObserver

Thanks guys, yeah it's in great shape. The guy got it from his mom's estate. His brother had been using it at the lake cabin to haul sand to make a beach. Said he had a tractor and blower too, but they weren't for sale...yet.

BPjunk

Jason,

Tha cart sure does look like it's in good shape ... BUT ........ I would like to see the tractor that pulls a cart in that position. :thumbs:

Good Find

Bill in Richmond, Va.

mikewilliams68

Jason, if you come up with another one I'd be glad to get one ! I have a mint 2 wheel dump cart but want one of those too.

Mike jealous in N.D.

HorseFixer

Nice Find I Need One Of Those Myself! :whistle:

mailman

Those are nice wagons! Are they tough to find? I'd love to get one for around the yard. I'm afraid to ask what they demand as far as pricing goes though.

Gerry w

I didn't even know wheel horse made those! I'm having a hard time finding a wheel horse dump wagon!

Jason, could one of those haul the Vikings hopes for next season?? :thumbs:

mailman

Jason says it's another 7-2111. Were there others? What years were they made?

Brian1045

:omg: :drool: :drool:

CasualObserver

Thanks for the comments guys. Yes, I said another, because I have a 7-2111, and the second one was also the same model. The 4-wheeled wagon or Utility wagon was made from at least 1958-1976. As far as I know, the various models over the years were as follows, if anyone has info to the contrary, feel free to correct it.

UW-64 (1958-60)

UW-641 (1961-62)

UW-643 (1963-64)

UW-645 (1965-67)

7-2111 (1968-74)

7-2112 (1975)

67-11WG01 (1976)

A picture of the other wagon (mine) is in the implements gallery, and yes, I would say they're one of the harder to find attachments. Out of our 1200 plus members here I'll bet there's only about 10 wagons, if even that many. :omg:

CasualObserver

Jason, could one of those haul the Vikings hopes for next season?? :drool:

:omg: doubt it. To light on load capacity for that many dreams!! :drool:

mailman

Now that would be interesting to know. Just what were the load capacities for these wagons. Anybody care to guess?

Buzz

Now that would be interesting to know. Just what were the load capacities for these wagons. Anybody care to guess?

Go to the "Just for fun" section of this forum and click on "you know it must be spring". That might be exceding the limit............ :omg:

mailman

A picture of the other wagon (mine) is in the implements gallery, and yes, I would say they're one of the harder to find attachments. Out of our 1200 plus members here I'll bet there's only about 10 wagons, if even that many. :omg:

Less then 1% ? Wow! How many were made?

WHC-125

Their was one on craigslist today close by tome today and it sold within 2 hours :omg: The guy only wanted $125

bell

VERY nice... :omg:

I sold mine today...

I really liked it, but it took up WAY too much room. And, I was scared of tearing it up so I didn't use it. I can now fit the 2 suburbans I brought home today, right where it was sitting. :drool:

stevebo

I just missed one that was listed today on CL at 1pm. I called the guy around 8pm and he said it was gone. He had is listed for $150 here in CT. I would like one !! Steve bo-

HorseFixer

Me too! Been looking for one for a long time! :omg:

d180man

Hi nice find ! :drool: still looking for one here in il. on cl but no luck! :omg:

CasualObserver

Curtis, where are you from in IL? I was born and raised around Lincoln which is pretty much dead center in the state in a triangle between Bloomington, Peoria and Springfield. (fun little obscure, irrelevant fact, there's actually a marker about 10 miles from my parent's house that sits on the geographic center of IL)

As for the actual load limit... officially it's 600 lbs. There's pictures of mine in the Horses at Work section of the Tractor gallery. Go to the bottom, it's the first thread in the topic. (shortcut link) I'm hoping to get it out for the season in a week or two. It's been tucked in the back of the garden shed since about October.

Old Iron

How much should one expect to pay for a 4 wheel cart?